Wednesday, March 06, 2019

MUST GET SOME SEWING DONE!

Today I really need to knuckle down and get some sewing done.
My next market is on Saturday... and I really want to have a few more Tree Table runners done, and a few of the smaller sized ones too.

Lacy is coming out today to pack up her stuff and store it somewhere in our garage.  I need the spare bedroom tomorrow night as I have two girlfriends coming up from Palmerston North... AND Jacqui is coming and staying for a couple of nights as well.

Full house!  Love it.

It's a good excuse to tidy up a few areas in the garage I suppose.   At least I don't have to do it on my own.

Did you know that April the Giraffe is about to have another baby?  Yep.  But this time I'm not glued to the screen watching... it could be days/weeks and I just don't have the time!
I watched her for a little while last night and was like... Yeah nah! lol

And that's all I have for now... totally boring shit today.

ONWARD...

3.45 pm:  and it's been a good day ... and a bad day.
Good.  Lacy called in and packed up her stuff and put it all in the garage.

Good.  I got heaps of sewing done.

Bad. It's taken me over an hour to get this goddam computer to actually WORK.  I turned it on... signed in and then?  NOTHING.  It refused to open a single thing.  So, I've spent over an hour turning it on and off, on and off trying to get it to reset itself.  I ended up having to crash it to make it work again.  

I hate having to do that.  But at least it worked.

It's on it's last legs really, but getting a new one certainly ISN'T on the budget.  I just got stuff for the whole family to use and enjoy... that came first.

I had a lovely chat with Chris and Co. down in Palmerston North, they are due up tomorrow afternoon... I can't wait!  

I'm hoping I get to watch them doing their marching on Friday.

***  OMG I've got the worst back ache ever! Not sure why, probably tension and sewing! ***

I finally have somewhere to hang and photograph projects:


ABOVE:  Taa daaa!  I finally did it.  And it's a really good sized 'wall' to use.

I finished that large Tree Table Runner today too.  I also have three smaller ones finished too.  So, I should have enough of them for Saturday's market.  Maybe.  *smiles*


I used a Vibrating Massage ball thingee on my back last night and just made it worse... I'm bruised!
So the pain has been so much worse today... 

Stew just suggested I use a hot wheat bag.

OMG Why didn't I think of wheat bags sooner?  The relief has been instant... something tells me I will be rotating them through the microwave all day/night!

Now, it's wind down time... looking forward to Coronation Street, then bed.

6 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about April the Giraffe! How funny! I used to watch her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://diyjoy.com/sewing-crafts-to-make-and-sell/

    Here'e that table runner - #15 in the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister does the leisure marching - I'm sure she will be there on Friday too! She is in the Rimutuka Steppers marching team. She's kind of an older, slimmer, smaller version of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. computer problems are THE MOST frustrating thing ever. The end. My hubby is an IT guru and still all our technology is crap. I feel your pain. Christy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your company and new grandbaby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your back is better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.