Sunday, March 10, 2019

WHAT DESIGN?

Today Steve has to nut out what design to go with... in making our kayak carrier.

There's several different ways he could go, so it's going to be interesting to see what he comes up with.


ABOVE:  From preliminary talks last night, I think he's leaning towards something like the one on the left.

So, apart from doing a bit of housework, and hanging out with the family, I shall be watching Steve work!
And going with him to get the timber and so on that he will need to build the thing.

After the market yesterday, I realised I have to make more toys and soup bowl holders.  I am quite low on them.

But that can wait till tomorrow.

For now... it's time to get up and start the day.

ONWARD...

Well it's started. He went for a basic design due to the size of the kayaks.


ABOVE: He's ripping through it.


 ABOVE: Steve got a lovely new tool belt... so today it's  getting christened.


ABOVE: well the design got changed again. Its gunna look so cool. *smiles*

Guess what???

Something happened this morning that has changed my whole day's  plans.
More .... later.



 ABOVE: Look at that!!! Its done. So fast Steve... well done.


ABOVE:  My lunch today! Where am I ....???

What?!?  No guesses? Pffft. Not even curious.... hmmmmm.  Might give you another  clue later. Tardy tarts the lot of you.


ABOVE: I'm in nice company...


ABOVE: the guys went out after lunch and got pool noodles to cushion the kayaks. Then Steve built the little stand so the trailer  stays level. 

So a job very well done. 



ABOVE: Saw this on the side of a building today... pretty cute eh.
So... *sigh*... no one has tried to guess where I am except Felicity.

So I'm not telling you. 

I might ... tomorrow. 

I'm NOT at home...


12 comments:

  1. No idea where you are but lunch looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love curly fries and u have your fan...lunch with the girls?? In taranaki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have lunch with the girls... but not in Taranaki!

      Delete
  3. Sorry, not being familiar with the area you live in, I can't begin to guess where you were ...lol. The trailer fit out looks great - Steve has done a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no I no Haha but not saying have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:04 PM

    I know where you are, have fun and enjoy yourself. From Brylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I know where you are?? You going down to Palmerston North a??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiwionholidays10:38 PM

    Mount Maunganui or Tauranga?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope... all will be revealed tomorrow. *smiles*

      Delete
  8. I am from where you are and have no sense of geography! Maybe Napier? Or is that a bit far away? Wherever you are, enjoy yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are yo recording the drive with your phone? What is going on in that photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee.... read the next post.

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.