Friday, March 29, 2019

MAKING A START

Today I am making a start on moving a few things around in the house.

I will be taking apart the single beds in the spare bedroom and putting them in the garage. 

Then I can start moving my sewing room stuff into that room!  

This is going to take days to get all the changes done, but that's fine. Rome wasn't built in a day .... shit how often do people even say that? lol


ABOVE: Last night's walk photo... taken by someone else, and then I had to take a photo of it off my computer!  But, it's there as a record if nothing else.

OLD MOO:  When the kids come to stay we will have three single mattresses to put on the floor of the 'Fabric & Lay Out Room'.  I will be able to continue sewing in the 'Sewing Room' opposite.  Check out the photo of the house plan on yesterday's blog to see which rooms I am talking about.  Adults will be able to sleep in the lounge as per usual.

Right, that's all I have for now... catch ya later.

ONWARD...

9.45 am:  Two hours after starting my big 'move'.    I decided to try and make some room in the garage for the mattresses we are keeping.
Which meant moving shit around in the garage.

AND I'M STILL DOING THAT.  Like.... why the hell do we have so much shit?  I just told Stew we need to do a massive de-clutter, get rid of some shit we simply don't use.

LACY:  Your stuff is now in a back shed.  

I am probably half an hour away from actually getting into the spare bedroom to move the beds.

Then it should flow a bit better. Not easier, but better. lol

LYNDA:  I bought those last time I was up in Auckland, so last Wednesday?  They are Skecher Running sneakers.  Like I'm gunna run!  But they were the best fit and are comfortable.
Time will tell how they long they last with my walking.


 ABOVE:  WOW... it's only 11 am and I've made progress!  I didn't think I'd get this far before lunchtime.
The beds are gone from this room, now I just need to tidy it up and vacum, then I can move my 'sewing room' stuff into here.


 ABOVE: Two beds ready to go to Auckland on Sunday (all going well).  Makes me laugh, I only bought these beds last year! 


ABOVE:  Perfect space for the mattresses and trundle bed if I do say so myself!  Only took me 2.5 hours to make that space.  *smiles*

I am now taking a little break. Hmmm.... bit early for lunch right?


 ABOVE: Loooookkk at it!   I can already sew in there!  BOOM!!!!!!!


ABOVE:  I still have to put shit on the shelves, and move Brylee so I can put all me fabric shelves etc in her old room.  But... I can sew in here later on today if I want.  

Rather happy with my efforts today.  Now though, I'm gunna stop and do nothing.  Cos I've got an FBG walk tonight.

10.25 pm:  Tonight I decided to only do the first half of the walk, I want to conserve my energy for tomorrow.  Did I tell you what I'm doing tomorrow?  Maybe not?  Well... I will tell ya tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. You have new shoes on in that photo... I'm sure you didn't post about those? I remember you saying you were going to get some - what did you get? They look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's not like you to not post photos of new stuff! Stu also got some black Sketcher running shoes last week. I have the slip on Sketchers and they are like wearing slippers. Are you doing the cleaning this week or are you not doing it?

      Delete
    2. That job is fortnightly. I am hoping to pick up some more over time though.

      Delete
  2. Griffin is sooo tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't overdo it - you have only just gotten back on your feet after being ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES BOSS. Though you should know me by now, when I decided to do something ... I want it done YESTERDAY!

      Delete
  4. Chris you are a machine it would have taken me weeks to do what u did in a morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok Ma, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My txts dont go through to you,not my phone has to be yours.can get through to everyone else.Sorry folks our problem,with all this moveing about shes driving me nuts.Her poor family has been through thismany times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be driving you nuts Old Moo! And yes, the family are totally used to me moving stuff around. Sad to be them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skechers are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.