Thursday, November 08, 2018

LET'S JUST REPEAT ...

Well... my days are seemingly all the same at the moment!

I sew.  I walk.  I do some shopping.  And that's about all!

Today I am making a few more placemats... I sold these two yesterday (from a very long time blog reader!):


ABOVE:  I utterly LOVE these two placemats!  Luckily, I have one more of each of them to stitch up, so I will do them today.
Along with a few more dogs.

My last walk photo made me depressed.  Last night's photo made me smile:


ABOVE:  The horse was under a tree, and it was too dark under the tree for our photo, so we moved further along the fence.
And that lovely horse came over and stood with us!  He was a really big horse... I felt a bit nervous being that near him.  But he behaved.

My teenagers did NOTHING in the way of jobs yesterday, so today I'm going to give them a couple each.  I wonder who will bitch the most?

Guesses?  lol

And ... that's all for now.  Catch ya later.

ONWARD...

PETA:  OMG!  I don't know how I feel about that, except you are BANG ON CORRECT!  It's a bit worrying when someone knows me THAT WELL... yet has never met me in person.  lol

It is now 12.15 pm and I have just woken Griffin up!   He stayed up far too late last night... so I've just issued 'bed time orders'.
New bedtime, not to be up till all hours of the night anymore!
I think during the 'holidays' a bedtime for older teenagers of 12.30 am is fair, don't you agree?

I have been sewing this morning, and am now taking a break for lunch. 

5.10 pm:  And I've stopped to get dinner ready.

The family are having a salad and chicken steaks.
I shall be off walking at 7 pm.

I took a photo of what I got done today, put the card in my computer and there's a few extra photos on it.  Ones I didn't take.


Seems Stew decided to take a photo of last night's pie while I was out!


Too funny:



 ABOVE: So there ya go... thanks to my darling, last night's pie!


 ABOVE:  And here's what I've been working on all day.  They just need to be pressed then have the top stitching done.  I will get that finished tonight or tomorrow.  Either way, another 15 will be ready for Sunday's market.

8.37 pm:  It wasn't a very long walk tonight, 4.2 kms and dead flat.

ABOVE:  A nice bunch of FBG's.  I was laughing me head off cos, just moment before this photo was taken, I was licking the top of my post!
Our walk leader wanted us to get frisky and 'pose' with the posts... I licked mine!  Thankfully, THAT photo didn't make the cut.  PHEW, rather relieved about that.  *smiles*

And that is a wrap for today.  I will catch ya tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. ..... I think it will be Griffin if my two boys are anything to go by lololololol Christy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Placemats look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:47 AM

    It will probably be you as they won't do it properly...lol

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sio has a habit of staying up insanely late then not getting up til lunchtime, annoys the crap out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Lol...I am the same with asking people to do things...and I have been reading your blog for a long time..lol always fun to have a laugh...

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids stay up forever. I think they should all work graveyard, they are clearly backwards on their sleeping lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.