Thursday, April 06, 2017

SHOPPING

Stew has put an idea in my head... and once my mind latches onto an idea... I have to act on it.

No idea why I'm like that!

Anyway.  I'm off into Hamilton today on a 'window shopping' trip.  JUST window shopping for now.

I might also pop into Donna's Quilt Studio in Dinsdale and book into next term's Tuesday class.

Time I went back... I really enjoyed going there last year.  After thinking going to the local one would be all I needed, I find myself wanting to go back.  I can get lots more help and advice there, and there is fabric and so on 'on the spot'.

After moving the exercise equipment (heaps of times!) yesterday, I ache all over!  Particularly my shins for some reason.  So... taking it easy today, will just wander around a few shops.

And that is all I have for now... catch ya later.

ONWARD...

12.52 pm:  Well... a bit of a miracle happened today!
I was in Harvey Norman's for almost TWO HOURS this morning... looking... looking... and bought NOTHING.
I actually changed my mind and left the shop knowing I was NOT going to buy anything.

Stew is proud of me I reckon!  *smiles*

Since then I've picked up Keera from Kindy and soon I shall be making some lunch for myself... and dispatching the pre-schooler off for a nap.

I am LOVING being able to drive into the garage again!  It feels so RIGHT.  And it's not at all cramped in there, even with the exercise equipment.


ABOVE:  Bex sent me this adorable pic of Archer today.  He's very happy with himself... cos he took his pants off.  Cute little bugger.


SAD FACE.... today's blog has been boring as batshit by the look of it!

I must admit to feeling down when no one leaves me a comment!  Sad git I am.

Might just sign off for the day now.


15 comments:

  1. That is certainly an early sign off. Did you go into Donna's Quilt studio while you were in Hamilton. Cute photo of Archer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep early cos I have nothing interesting to yabber on about! Felt blah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and NO, I forgot to go into Donna's... I might do that tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. When is that bloody giraffe going to get her shit together!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what did you have for dinner? Have you experienced any flooding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DINNER...sausages and veges. No flooding at all.

      Delete
  5. Love the pic of Archer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Archer is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Chris - first time I've had a chance to check blogs today. Crazy, crazy day here today - weatherwise, workwise etc. Glad you are enjoying having your car back in the garage. Gorgeous photo of Archer too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is never blah. In my case no comment means my life is so blah I don't even log on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chris, I check your blog most evenings and enjoy reading about what you've been up to. It's not boring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never boring! I was waiting for a big reveal about what the idea is that Stew's put into your head!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New, smaller, lighter coloured lounge suite for the family room. I decided we really didn't need to spend that sort of money on something that wasn't necessary. I put my sensible hat on for once.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is never boring! The garage looks nice. You'll enjoy that when it gets really cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boring never! That Archer is cute cute.. Good on you for shopping restraint. Come on April what the hell is she waiting for ..

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.