Thursday, December 25, 2014

♥ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ♥





MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
I hope you all have the most wonderful day, spending it with family, friends, or better yet, both!

By now we are probably knee deep in wrapping paper and empty boxes.

I hope you are too... enjoy your day and I will be back later with a few photos of our day.

ONWARD...

 ABOVE:  Santa came!

The very  FIRST present given was to Brylee.  From Steve and Bex.  They anticipated a huge reaction:


 ABOVE:  this is the gift.  Wrapped in very appropriate paper,  for a 'Princess'...  well she acts like one!

 ABOVE:  The anticipation was palpable.

 ABOVE:  SCREAMS!  SQUEALS! CRIES!
JUMPING FOR JOY!
MORE SCREAMS! ! ! 

 ABOVE:  5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
TEARS POURING DOWN HER FACE
SHE ♥♥♥ LOVES ♥♥♥ THEM 
TEENAGE GIRL CRUSH

 ABOVE:  Tallulah loved all her toys, Coco?
Didn't give a rat's arse.  So Tallulah gets them all.

 ABOVE:  Griffin... happy.

 ABOVE:  no screams now.
But she loves her other presents too.
She's just used her hair straightener and loves it.  She can also now use her own hair dryer instead of mine.  Yaaa.

 ABOVE:  From Steve and Bex ... so pretty.

 ABOVE:  to me from Bex.  He's cute.

 ABOVE:  Because Tallulah just loved the bubbles the other night, Santa gave her a bubble machine!

 ABOVE:  My mum gave Dante a 'Marshall' soft toy from Paw Patrol.  Very appropriate as my Mum's surname is Marshall.  Too funny.
Dante saw it and said "Marshall !" right away.

 ABOVE:  Coco liked this gift!
Both dogs had their treat for breakfast.


 ABOVE:  Santa got us a Wok ... for all the healthy stir fry dinners we are going to be making.  'He' also gave us a Wok cook book. 

 ABOVE: Play fighting over the wrapping paper.

 ABOVE:  A sea of paper and boxes, and Tallulah in the thick of it at every step.  Coco ... well she took off to lie in the sun.

 ABOVE: I got this for Steve from the Hospice Shop, he loves it.

 ABOVE:  a gorgeous tray 'Santa' got for me.  lol
I'm 'Santa' of course!

 ABOVE:  From Stew... isn't he gorgeous!

 ABOVE:  Stew thinking outside the 'box'... gave me this set of three nesting wooden boxes for my sewing room.  How cool!

 ABOVE:  Another little gift from Stew!  Tallulah wanted it too.

 ABOVE:  Sapphire earrings!  Wow.  I have been very spoilt!

ABOVE: Coco finally came in for her Christmas breakfast.

And that's it for now!
We are expecting Lacy, Keera, Kelly, Gordon, Rena, Russell and Ange for Christmas lunch.
Stew is organising lunch.

FRUSTRATED!  How come Google has put "I'm not a Robot, and word verification' on my blog?  Anyone else got it without wanting it????

Everyone is here, food is on the table, belly's are getting full.  I've got a wine, so I'm happy.
Probably only have one glass though, or I'll get tiddly!

KAREN:  Stew got new clothes, the wok! and cookbook and an ice cream maker!  LOL, mostly he got stuff for the home like me.

MORE PHOTOS:













ABOVE:  the last 3 are of Russell's two littlies in Australia, Sienna and Bodhi.  Russ got to talk to them over Skype for a while today which was just lovely.  They are both growing so fast!
We love and miss you two babes.

End of Day:  and what a day it was.  Everything went beautifully, and I think everyone had a good time.  I didn't over eat and only had TWO helpings of dessert.  Tomorrow I am cutting sugar out of my diet for a while.  And processed carbs.
Turning over a new leaf in a last ditch effort to shift the weight.

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas, or are still having it in the Northern Hemisphere!
nite nite

19 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family Chris. Hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you Chris and your family, I hope you have a wonderful peaceful happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very Merry time for you all. Did Bex make that Hippo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:59 AM

      Hey bella merry christmas yes i did make it but its a rhino lol :)

      Delete
  5. Far out bex..that's amazing. Merry Christmas guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Thank you kate xx merry christmas all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry xmas all my little blogger buddies, I hope you all have a lovely day, and enjoy time with family and friends.

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happy Christmas to the wonderful DCRocks family.

    Have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Southgirl12:06 PM

    Merry Christmas Chris & Family.Enjoy your day together.

    Southgirl xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bex is really good at this crocheting toys lark. Beautiful.
    Have an awesome day you lot. Gorgeous presents. Love the tray. What did Stew get?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bex, between your Cakes and your crochting you have two potential businesses. I went back and looked again and I'm sorry for the hippo remark, it's clear he's a rhino!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas! Love the pic of Brylee jumping for joy! How great for Steve and Bex to know their gift was so loved! Also love the pic of Rena and Keera,they are growing fast. Glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:50 PM

    Hi

    All the pics look good, everyone looks lovely, and doesn't Bodhi look so much like Russell ......

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely day you had love the plate, bright britto ceramics, all the kids grandkids and adult kids looked fabulous all littlies growing so fast, we were knee deep in wrapping paper too I AM PLEADED I didn't actually for once overeat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry xmas. We don't celebrate xmas but I like to see how people celebrate it. I've always wondered why stir fries are cooked in a wok. I have a wok but I only use it for big projects like curry chicken. When stir frying, I use a kind of frying pan which is not exactly flat at the bottom but slightly rounded. It's perfect for a small family like mine. p.s. i got the stupid robot thing on my blog too. It's probably due to the spam.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a great day! Love all the kids ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got to chat with Russell's littles? yayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous1:21 PM

    Happy Christmas Chris!!! Looks like you had a fabulous day:-) xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.