Tuesday, December 16, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANTE!

Today is Dante's 2nd Birthday.  I can't believe how fast those 2 years have gone.  It feels like he's been part of the family forever. 
He's a darling wee boy, and getting more and more entertaining as the days go by.
His speech is developing rapidly now... every day he says new words, and runs them together too.
Such fun watching him grow.

Jacqui came home last night with some biscuits her friend made.  OMG they were to die for!

I sat down at almost midnight last night trying to find the recipe with no luck.
Hopefully Jacqui can get the recipe off her friend.

Today I've got a heap of housework to get done.

Also, a trip out to post a parcel and hunt for one last Christmas present.

Then I do believe I am done and ready for Christmas Day.

Stew is doing most of the preparations for the Christmas 'dinner'... we are having Ham, chickens, sausages and salads, followed by pavlova's and fresh cream with strawberries.  No big fancy meal, just a nice relaxing day for all I hope.

So, that's me for now... catch ya later.


ONWARD...


Well a busy few hours shopping for those last minute presents.  It's DONE.  So relieved.
And any minute Griffin will be home, he will be DONE with Primary/Intermediate school and moving on to High School next year.

I will throw his uniform in the bin with great gusto.  It's falling apart at the seams, I'm surprised it lasted till now!


I do need to pop out again at some point this afternoon... just to the bank though.  Putting money IN for a change!  lol



 ABOVE: This is the Birthday cake Bex made and took to Playcentre this morning.  It got almost totally eaten by all the children.


ABOVE: Here is Bex making the 2nd cake, our 'at home' cake.  I am sure it will be just as gorgeous as the morning cake. *smiles*

End of Day:  Well, we have had a lovely birthday dinner with cake, Dante got to open his presents when his Daddy got home from work.  Lots of fun.  And bubbles.  Lots of bubbles too.
I took a few photos and videos, and will put them on here tomorrow.  I've run out of time to do it now, I'm off to bed, tired as.
nite nite

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Dante!!!

    So it's my first day here- I love your crazy colors haha! So fun :) And hey--do you actually live in NZ? Im trying to plan a trip there and would love your advice of where to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do live in New Zealand! Where to go? Lots of different places, depending on your likes.

      Delete
    2. Ok awesome! Is there a way to email you? I clicked on the link but it didn't go anywhere...

      Delete
    3. my email addy is : stewandchris@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. Massive happy birthday to my hansome nephew Dante. Hope you get spoilt....see you on Friday. .....love auntie Kelly....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:23 AM

    Happy 2nd Birthday Dante! Such a cutie - you are so lucky to have him to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Dante is 2 already? He's ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Dante. Hope you have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Happy birthday my big boy xx 2 already :) terrible 2s even lol mummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Dante. I cannot believe it has been 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Dante, you have a very clever mummy and grandma. Lucky lad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow 2 already, great cake. A busy day only a few more sleeps until Xmas. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Dante! The cake looks super yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Dante!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.