Wednesday, October 02, 2013

HUMP DAY... AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRYLEE

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY TO BRYLEE.

I am sure she will have a lovely day, no doubt spent shopping, as we all gave her cash or gift vouchers.

And our visitor said she would take the teenager shopping too.

Later on today we shall cook a cake, I think the Birthday Girl can help cook it even.


Mid-week... hump day.  Makes no difference to me obviously, but to all who work.... it's not long till you are on the 'downward slope' to the weekend!  Yaaaa?

Here's a little pre-view of my latest Chooky Placemat:



 ABOVE:  MY VERSION (not finished yet) .... and...


ABOVE:  the 'original' that I got off Pinterest, from a lady named:  Roseli Demunno. 



Right, I'm off to make a start on the day....
catch ya when I can sneak on here...

ONWARD...

Who asked me about Eyeballs on the baby Chick?
... Yes, baby will get pupils.... just as soon as I can sew them in.  lol

Toying with the idea of making my chooky blocks into a mini quilt? 

WOW!  We  have had an amazing and fun filled morning/lunchtime... SHOPPING... laughing, giving Brylee her presents, clothes being tried on/photographed... and the 'JUST A JOKE' present.... SO MUCH FUN.  
I will edit the photos that have already been taken and do a MASSIVE show and tell  as soon as I can.

 BRYLEE'S BIRTHDAY CLOTHES 

BRYLEE OPENING PRESENTS


 PRESENTS !!!  WOOO HOOOO
AND THE DOGS!  

 NEW HANDBAGS FOR US GIRLS... MINE IS THE BLUE ONE... OBVIOUSLY!  LACY IS BEING AN UTTER TWIT... BUT WE HAVEN'T HAD SO MANY LAUGHS FOR AGES!  I HAVE REALLY, REALLY ENJOYED TODAY.  
And it had NOTHING to do with a shopping expedition either.

MORE NEW CLOTHES.
PHEW WHAT A HAUL!
Brylee is just so happy with her birthday presents.

OOOoooo I forgot to mention earlier... as we parked at the mall and started walking towards the stairs, Brylee found a $20 note on the ground... she was beyond rapt!  

Dinner tonight was lamb chops in mint sauce and vegetables.
To be followed by Chocolate Cake... I opted to miss the dinner and just have a piece of cake.
That's allowed in my opinion!
lol

End of Day:  early... but I want to relax tonight and know that I have done the blog for the day.
And I don't need to be on my computer anymore ...  *smiles*
nite nite

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Brylee - Enjoy your visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hump Day! Love, Still Tuesday Here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Brylee, hope u have a wonderful day :)

    Chris, take care and RELAX lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Brylee. Enjoy your shopping day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Brylee- welcome to being a teenager. Have a great birthday
    Love your placemat Chris-bright and cheerful. Is the little chick going to have pupils in his eyes? Looks a little spooky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 13th to Brylee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Brylee hope you have an awesome day enjoy spending and shopping. Love the chooks and the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Brylee! I wanna see what she bought. LOL Being in the US I still do a double take that your already on the next day by the time I read this at night my time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great visit! Will miss ya bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Happy Birthday (again) Brylee!!! are you going to tell us who your mystery visitors or have I missed something???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love the new clothes Brylee!! What a wonderful birthday you are having. How lovely to have all the family there as well (including your special visitor).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope You Had A Really Awesome Birthday Brylee...we all had a really great day. xoxoxoxox
    Well Me and K'Bear are off to bed, night night DCR and again
    Happy Birthday Brylee xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 13th birthday to Brylee, looking gorgeous and happy! Love the new bags girls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 13th Birthday to Brylee, looks like you had lots of fun at the Mall. What better way to spend some quality girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous3:27 PM

    Ha. I am slow aren't I. figured out your visitor now :0) glad you had a lovely day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.