Monday, October 28, 2013

MONDAY... LABOUR DAY

It's Labour Day, which means Stew is home from work.  He's having an extra long weekend seeing as he took Friday off as well.
He needed a break.  Work is very stressful right now.  He's not sleeping well, poor bugger.

So what does he do?  Yesterday while he was out with the kids he bought me flowers!  I asked him why?

And he said because he knew how hard I was working,  looking after Coco and the pups.  Awwww, he's the best hubby ever. 

ABOVE:  my gorgeous flowers.


ABOVE:  I think Dante would have drunk the whole glass given half a chance, he was loving it... between pulling sour faces!  *smiles*

More of Dante:  a little video I took last night of him and his Mum & Dad having fun in the bath :



ABOVE:  See?  Very cute.



ABOVE:  The 'Weigh Station'.  ha ha ha.   No getting who's who muddled up now, that's for sure.  I've got me trusty photos to refer to. 

Last night every puppy had gained weight, with Ruby gaining the most (22 grams) and Flint gaining the least (6 grams).  I knew he would have the smallest gain.
He's the puppy who seems to have trouble finding a nipple.

I shall 'help' him for a while.

ONWARD... 

After a very long night, where I got up to check on the pups on the hour, I'm off to have a few hours decent sleep, now that Stew is up.

It's a typical almost summer day... windy and threatening to rain.  I'm not missing much then!

12.05 and I'm awake again.  Don't know if having small sleeps over 24 hrs is a good idea. constantly waking up worrying about the pups, even though I know Stew is watching over them just as well as I can.

Coco seems less stressed out today, and the pups are all doing well.

They slither like little slugs... and OMGosh they can make a noise!  It's when they are all crying that Coco gets distressed.  Or when one strays from the 'pack'.

She doesn't like that at all.  So she nudges it and pushes it with her nose to try and bring it back into the fold.  So cute to watch.

Right, some more photos I think...


 ABOVE:  awww it's so cute when a puppy is on it's back like that.  That is Jade on her back.



Lunchtime!  Off to find food...


DOGSTARS: nope, I do nothing to them except crop, add text and borders.  That's all.  I don't change the quality or nothing.


ABOVE:  another little video of Coco.

End of Day:  well... it's been a long day.  I started out bone tired, and I still am.  This 'babysitting overnight' is taking it out of me.
AND I'm eating all sorts of crap too... anything and everything is going down me gob at the moment.  Silly me. 
nite nite

12 comments:

  1. OMG that video is too cute! Can't be sad with a baby giggling like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers! Stew is a legend..... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when the men bring gifts for no particular reason.

    Congratulations to Coco on her new babies and to you Grandma of many.

    Hope you get some more rest today.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flowers, great to see all puppies are gaining, know doubt the smallest will get a boost along too. Dante at bath time too cute. after 2 moderately sunny days (but not warm) it is freezing cold here today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you are so good with those babies, you really are dedicated :)
    The day is a little odd weather wise.
    Hope you are sleeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question. When you post pictures on your blog, just a simple picture, no frames or text ect..... Do you crop it to a certain size or down grade the quality so it loads quickly for people. ? We have a blog and I just threw a bunch of pictures on it and they take forever - but the one pic that my hubby cropped, downloads way before all the others. Shouldn't the internet just know how to do it so I don't have to bother with it?

    www.crafturgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:12 PM

    Dantes little laugh is just lovely to hear, he is such a cutie.
    Kym/Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless Stew for being so sweet! What an amazing system you have, Chris. Just amazing. Your puppy purchasers know they are getting a very loved and quality dog that is cared for EXTREMELY well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Coco on another wonderful bunch of puppies, showed Chico but she was not interested lol. Brings back memories of when Chico was just born. They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the pups, adorable. Love the video of Dante, he is a very a happy little guy. How nice of
    Stew to bring you flowers. Looks like you had yourself a super busy weekend. Enjoy those warm temperatures, there was a small dusting of snow all around us this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:35 AM

    Congrats on the puppies! I could watch those videos all day - Coco is adorable :)
    Cheers!
    Nicole, CA

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.