Saturday, November 04, 2023

A LAZY DAY AHEAD

 Another weekend where we don't have a market on.

After this weekend, we have three weekends in a row with markets.

So we are making the most of having a quiet couple of days ahead of us.

I plan on finishing the flower cushion cover today.

It's going to look gorgeous!

ABOVE:  I bought this wax burner yesterday.  I now have three.  I just love them.

I have one in the sewing room, one in the family room and one down by the gym room.  My house smells divine!

I have a diffuser as well, but I don't like it.

I'll probably end up giving it to one of the kids.


ABOVE:  Steve and Marley having a tug of war with Marley's rabbit.  So cute.  Marley just loves Steve.


ABOVE:  Last night, post dinner shenanigans.  


ABOVE: The baby belly is getting big!  Bex is 29-ish weeks now.  I still find it strange thinking there will be a new baby in the family early next year!

I will be working on a 'Name' Wall Hanging for the baby soon.  Something else to make that isn't going to market.  

Right.... I'm still in bed and plan on staying here for a little bit longer.  There is no rush to start the day.


9.14 am:   I'm in the sewing room...

ABOVE:  But what is this?   😂😉

ABOVE:  And it is done.  And I'm very proud of it.
I love that I can do this sort of stuff.  😊

ABOVE:  No one tried guessing what the little black lines were.  *sigh*
Bee flight lines ...  so cute.


ABOVE: Just a simple button down back.  

Now... I'm going to work on the Baby Name Wall Hanging.

I will be doing some online searches for Fonts etc first.  Then I can make a start.

LOL.... so now I've got Stew giving me ideas for the wall hanging, AND the parents! 
I think I need to block the buggers out... my creative juices are already flowing enough! 

Just joking family... any and all ideas will be entertained, then discarded if necessary.

I'm happy with the start I've made on the baby Wall Hanging.  I will leave it now, and get back to it on Monday.

Stew and I have had dinner, and now are looking forward to a quiet evening.

Catch ya tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy the day. It will be fun to see the new cushion. And the baby name - but I suppose we will have to wait a while to see that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct. There will not even be a 'sneak peek'.

      Delete
  2. How is Steve doing on the medical trial he is on? Any improvement noticed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't give us enough time with the black lines! I wouldn't have got it anyhow - I was thrown off by the black threads still being there. I thought they were part of it. I don't sew... you know. That seems silly now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:01 PM

    Your work is so beautiful Chris. Do you draw them freehand? Steve is so loving to the dogs. So cute. How exciting, a new baby for Steve and Bex.they are wonderful parents. Learnt from their parents. Enjoy your weekend kj.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:06 PM

    What I thought when I first saw those black lines was, "what a mess"...because of all of the threads hanging off...I got anxiety seeing all of those. ;-) The pillow is stunning! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:11 PM

    The cushion is so gorgeous, I love the look of the set....so clever!!! Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Naaaw so cute Coco being so close to Bex 🥰 cracker of a day here we're expecting 26 degrees YUSS summer is on the way 🤗 enjoy the quiet weekend sounds like you're flat out for the next 3 GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cushion but the wall hanging is not centred over the bed... my OCD alert is flashing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. I am in love with the cushion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:38 PM

    Absolutely love the cushion & wall hanging! Those type of flowers etc are totally my style. Look stunning :)
    Tracy, Cornwall, UK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I love the cushion
    So bright and the wax burner just divine, my friend has some her house smells delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter is about 27 weeks so they are very close! Exciting to think of another baby coming. I need to make this one a little quilt too. They haven't decided on a name yet. I just love your pillow and runner they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:25 AM

    That cushion looks lovely! xx Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.