Monday, August 21, 2023

HOLD ON

 Yeah... still in bed. 

Will put up a post a bit later today.

7.37 am:  So I slept like a log last night, which was SO GOOD!

I've had terrible insomnia of late, no idea why.

So had been getting a bit sleep deprived.

Anyway, feel quite good now.

First up today, Bex is dropping Dante off as he has a cold again.

All good, not going out today.  It's pissing down with rain and horrible.


ABOVE:  The look on Miss Muppet's face!  Ya can't miss it,  pure love for her Mum.

Thank God that can NEVER be taken away.

ABOVE:  Our cross trainer.  I'm going to start using it to help tone my upper body, and also strengthen my legs.

As a few said, it's not my knees that's my problem, it's the lack of strength in my legs.  Maybe by using the cross trainer I will eventually be able to rise from a squat easier?

I have a long list of runners to make over the next 4 weeks, so later on this morning I will head into the sewing room and make a start on them.

But for now... I have to get dressed, make the bed, put the washing on and water the plants.

Just the usual Monday morning routine.


3.41 pm:  Well... I've been busy all day.

ABOVE:  I spent a few hours cutting out fabric for Kiwiana Braid Runners.

Dante was a dream to look after, he simply played on his Chrome Book!
And ate.

Bex picked him up after work, and then I went down to Spotlight for some batting for runners.

ABOVE:  I then got to work on the Wonky House Runner that's an order.
I will hopefully finish it tomorrow.  There's still quite a bit of work to go on it obviously.

The weather has improved hugely!  We now have beautiful clear skies and sunshine.  Such contrary weather.

Right, I better get back to that runner...

YAWN.... it's only 9.30 pm, and I'm knackered.  Trying to stay awake in my lounge chair.
Working all day in the sewing room after a bit of a break was hard!
 I made good progress on the wonky house runner, and should finish it tomorrow.

Time to sign off for the day, catch ya tomorrow.

DAY 12 DONE AND DUSTED

7 comments:

  1. Revolting weather up here too. Tempted to stay home 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics of Lacy & Keera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That love just shines through. They are two peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:37 PM

    Yup that bond is very strong and they both love purple/pink colours. Just started raining here been busy cooking and baking today GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura4:34 PM

    I wish that beautiful little girl could have the chance to just go off and be with her mom. It seems so wrong for a sister who supposedly wanted to help out, takes all control from mother and child and causes so much sadness for all. Kiera is at a perfect age to really build a special relationship with her mom, and I can imagine a lot of peace and healing for both if they could just have the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the WORST thing about the entire saga is the BROKEN PROMISES, the BACKSTABBING, the LIES TOLD IN COURT, the total disregard for the MOTHER'S RIGHTS to see her child whenever she wants... that was PROMISED by that person right at the start! True colours shown now though, and that person is no longer a part of our family, and never will be again. Burnt the bridges... ALL OF THEM. I couldn't HATE that person more.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Keera looks happy and well looked after...good she has fun with her mother...Peta

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.