Monday, August 14, 2023

BUMP PROGRESS

ABOVE:  Here's a shot of the bump, taken last night.   It's only been a little over three weeks since the first photo, but bump has certainly popped out some more.
Thankfully, Bex's nausea has eased off a lot, it was pretty awful for a while there.
The nausea has been replaced with feeling hungry all the time.
Bex is well into her 2nd trimester, and all is going well.


ABOVE:  These are the fabrics I bought yesterday in Pukekohe.  They were from Aroha Quilts, a quilt shop in Te Aroha.  I've never been to their shop, so that is on my list of 'To Do's'.
They have a very large selection of Batik fabrics, which are one of my favourite fabrics.

Today I've got my usual Monday morning jobs to get done, then at some point I might go for a walk.  Not sure if Lacy can join me or not today.


2 pm:  I'm not feeling very well today.
That is all.

4.30 pm:  Sorry about that.   I've had a really bad headache today, panadol didn't really help much.  On top of that I've had a bit of a sick tummy... rushing to the loo multiple times happened.  AND felt overwhelmingly tired for no apparent reason.
So I thought it best to just have a quiet day.  At least it's not freezing!

Sad to miss my walk with Lacy today.  She did it anyway in an excellent time of 34.23 minutes!  Wow she must have been motoring.  Walking , not running.

I hope to get out there and walk tomorrow, and do it in our usual 38 minutes.

ABOVE:  I just did a line up of fabrics for a braid runner, using three of the fabrics we bought yesterday.  I was going to use the lemony coloured fabric too... but it just jarred on me.  So it's going into me stash for something else.

EDIT:  Did no one notice the photo I posted this afternoon was the same one from this morning?  Yep.  I uploaded the wrong one, so have now replaced it with the one of the correct line up of fabrics for the next Braid Runner.  Derrrr.

I might work on it tomorrow.  I simply do not have the energy for it today.

After enjoying some nice fine days of late, we have wet weather again.  And the forecast is for rain on Saturday, when we have the Tamahere Market.  Typical.  It is what it is though.  Nothing we can do about it but smile and work through it.

It is now 8.15 pm, and I'm totally over today.
All going well tomorrow will be a better day.
Catch ya then.

DAY FIVE DONE AND DUSTED

11 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! Baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex looks great and yes that’s a bump alright .
    Those fabrics will look great made up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the baby bump 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's wrong?
    Why "I'm not feeling very well today"?
    I just got over a nasty case of Covid. Which I shared with my hubby and mother in law. Now , my good friend and her sig other have it (not my fault). So - that's what is running through my head at the moment.
    Hope you feel better in the morning! Sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noooo... 🀒

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope U get a wee rest and can feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:19 PM

    I hope you are feeling better soon. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Hi Bex looks lovely....fabric looks good...hope you feel better soon...Peta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling the best
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bex you look amazing x and Ma when I don't have anybody to keep me at a decent pace...i race walk, i cant help myself...my legs are ok now but they were burning after about half way, and my big toe is still killing me lol x
    #Lacy πŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bex looks beautiful and I am glad her nausea has passed. Sorry you are unwell but hopefully over it quickly. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.