Saturday, October 08, 2022

THIS IS SO TRUE

 Let's start the day with this :



ABOVE:  I saw this on Facebook yesterday, and was like:  Hell yes!  Sadly, I know some who had at least one.

It's a weekend where we again have very few plans.  We have Brylee and Dom here for dinner this evening, I'm actually going to cook!

So I better get something out of the freezer. πŸ˜‹


1.50 pm:  Wow, quiet on here or what?
In my defense, I've been busy.
I made a lovely potato salad for our dinner this evening, and then I finished this :

ABOVE:  Both Stew and I agree he's the best one yet.  They just get better and better.  It was Bex's idea (again) to put him on a roof.
Stew wants me to do another roof one, we will see.
Right now I'm having trouble with my eyes if I sew ALL DAY... focusing at night becomes difficult.

Therefore, I am now taking a break from sewing for the rest of the weekend.  Give me eyes a rest.

'FOR SANDRA':

And she's chosen NUMBER 3.  Lovely choice mate, even I love him!

The evening has been just lovely.  Brylee and Dom arrived for dinner, then we had a nice visit with them.  It was a 'belated Birthday dinner' for Brylee.  It was her birthday last weekend, but her and Dom were away in Taupo.

ABOVE: We didn't do a cake as it was only the 4 of us... but I did stick a candle in a cookie for her!

Now, Stew is going to sport on the telly and I'm actually going to bed REALLY early as I am like, really tired!

Catch ya tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 AM

    OMg thats hillarious but so true. Just shake your head and mumble to oneself. Maria(Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda1:58 PM

    I agree,your reindeer runners just keep getting better πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fence one the most x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the reindeer on the roof

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:44 PM

    Hello, just having my Saturday morning lie in/catch up on your weeks blogging. Have to say these Reindeer Runners are superb - think the roof one is my favourite so far :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Tracy, Cornwall, UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I love the deer on the roof. He is so comical. Wish I had someone to give it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE the reindeers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Facebook find made me chuckle. So true. I like the runners. I like the 2nd one. Love those lights.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.