Friday, October 21, 2022

I SPY...

 Today I will be working on Reindeer Runner number 10.  And he's probably the last one I will be making until at least the middle of next week.

Next Monday we have the Cambridge market, then on Tuesday Stew and I are going to the Auckland Zoo.  Sounds like a fun start to next week.

ABOVE:  He will be finished by lunchtime.  What's the 'G'?

I'm looking forward to dinner this evening.  We are going to Lonestar, one of our favourite restaurants.

GM: Sorry you didn't have such a good experience with Lonestar in Napier recently.

And that's me for now... off to start the day.


Why thanks for that information Vickie.  I won't hold my breath waiting to be sued though.

ABOVE:  And he's finished. 

ABOVE:  Bex called in with Cheesecake for morning tea.  Thanks Chick.

Once we have finished, I've got one more project on the go for today, then I'm done for a while.

ABOVE:  2nd finish of the day.  This one's been half made for about a year.  About time it got done.

And now... although I say I'm going to take a break... I PROBABLY WON'T.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…

ABOVE: This lot came to visit after school.  So neat they all live so close.

8.45 pm: Our dinner was very nice this evening.  Lonestar never fails to provide a good dinner.  We actually enjoyed out Appetisers more than our mains though!  Next time we go I think we will be having 'just' appetisers.  

So tired now... I'm looking forward to having a good sleep in tomorrow.

26 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mum πŸŽ‚ Love You
    #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I made a paper mache Grinch in grade school including the dog. I found a twig for the dogs "antlers" and the thing went to the state fair and won a ribbon!
    Enjoy Lonestar. I know you get something there that sounds delish and has a unique name. Can't remember what it is though. Something about a hog? Oh dear, IDK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:39 AM

    I know a grandma who was sued by Disney over a quilt.

    “Can You Make and Sell Dr. Seuss Products?
    Unfortunately, Dr. Seuss designs and quotes are not in the public domain and cannot be used on products for sale without written permission from Dr. Seuss Enterprises. Since Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel) passed away in 1991, all licensing agreements are handled though Random House.“

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear Chris
    Happy birthday to you 😊😘
    Now I sang that in my bestest voice 😊🀣

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:24 AM

    Happy Birthday! You share your birthday with my hubby :) All the best people are born in October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:16 AM

      Think I put message in yesterday's!!! In church waiting for neighbour's funeral. Hope you have a happy day. Next year you'll be as old as me lol. Kj

      Delete
  8. Have s super duper happy Birthday πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, have a great day & enjoy your dinner tonight πŸŽ‚πŸ·πŸŽ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Happy Birthday!!! enjoy your day..Peta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happiest of birthdays Chris. Enjoy your dinner..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Chris. Enjoy the rest of your day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Chris - enjoy your meal out tonight. We also love a good Lonestar meal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous1:38 PM

    I wish that you have a very Happy birthday, And a wonderful year ahead!
    Christine in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Chris πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous2:42 PM

    Happy Birthday Chris - Have a awesome day. Maria(Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous5:56 PM

    Happy birthday Chris- enjoy the rest of your day. Love Anne - Palmy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday, Have a lovely dinner tonight,

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday ! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad to see you’ve had a Happy birthday day

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Chris! Looks like a very pleasant day πŸ₯³πŸ˜€πŸŽ‚

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday Chris πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎁 🎊

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are using a piece of fabric that is licensed so you are good with the Grinch.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.