Thursday, October 20, 2022

SOLD AND OFF TO AUSSY

 Well.... that runner I finished yesterday has been SOLD.  And he's off to a very dear friend of mine in Melbourne, Australia.

GOSH... While it's wonderful my runners are literally RUNNING out the door, it just means I have to make more!

I would like more for my markets!  Though, sold is SOLD eh?

(edit:  I will only send my products overseas to people I know very, very well, as payment can be a problem when I don't have Paypal or similar.)

I will be heading off to the Post Office first thing this morning to post said Runner, then coming back here to get on with the next one.

And I'm still not 100% sure what I'm doing with #10 yet.  Might be he's in a pile of presents?

Who suggested that yesterday?  Hmmmm....


ABOVE:  I saw this on Facebook late last night.

And it made me think.

An 'unattractive' body can harbour a BEAUTIFUL soul.

And...

An 'attractive' body can harbour an UGLY soul.

The size/shape of a body never shows what a person is like inside.  NEVER ever.


ABOVE:  One of my favourite sayings.

Another good one is:


ABOVE:  Sometimes it can take YEARS... but just know it will happen.  

Do YOU have a favourite 'saying' ? SHARE.



12.35 pm: Yep, it's a late update.
I'm busy.  Went and posted the runner, bought some things we needed for market (clips mostly), then came home and started composing the next runner.

ABOVE:  A big change up this time.   A coloured background.
And he's sitting on a pile of presents.  There is more to add up the top later.
For now though, I'm taking a break for lunch.

I highly doubt this one will get finished today.  There's an awful lot of stitching to do.

5.05 pm:  I had pop corn, done in the microwave for lunch, and a handful of lollies!
Worked for me.
Bex and the boys called in after school for a catch up and yak.
That was lovely.

I've got Chicken Casserole and Baked Potato/onion dish for dinner. Will add some green veges too.  Sorted.

The stitching for #10 is coming along nicely... he's looking amazing.

6.30 pm:  Well the potato dish did not defrost well at all.  Cooking and freezing potatoes is A BUST.  So I made cheesy mashed potatoes to go with the veges and chicken dish.  It was DELICIOUS.
I added some whole, peeled tomatoes to the chicken dish... so YUM.

I got the Reindeer Runner about 75% done, which is more than I thought I'd get done today.
I always stop at dinnertime, even though I could go back in there after dinner, I chose not to.

Balance is important, and putting me feet up too.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰  Which is what I am doing right now.  I'll watch some telly till bedtime now, and spend time with Stew.

8 comments:

  1. Mine too is 'what goes around comes around'... well that and 'I don't give a rat's arse'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite saying at the moment is "I'm not negative, I encourage people all the time. I mean usually it's to fuck off, but it's still great advice."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah yea so fuck off lol πŸ˜†
      #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

      Delete
  3. "Nothing Changes, if Nothing Changes"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stealing xx
    #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's for you won't pass you by

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just caught up on what you've been up to over the past few weeks.....busy lady with all these lovely runners ! We moved into new house on Fri 14th - pretty stress-free as weather was sunny and dry and removal firm were great. Place is looking reasonably homely already though spare bedroom filled to busting with unpacked boxes. I have far too many dishes/glasses/clothes still, even after decluttering prior to move. Op shops are in for a bonanza when I get round to sorting more stuff out. Quite a bit of decoating to do but that can wait for a while. I hate living in a mess so had a few exhausting days making the main rooms comfy but going to take our time with diy/gardening over the next few months even though my default setting is like yours - I want it all done "yesterday" !! Just so happy to be nearer Katy G and the cute little pudding. Hope you're feeling better. My Mum's 4 year anniversary next week - I wish she could see how well her little Great Grand-daughter is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:13 AM

    Happy Birthday Chris.have a wonderful day. No housework. Next year....!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.