Tuesday, October 11, 2022

HOW ABOUT A REPEAT?

 Today I already have my next project on the table, ready for stitching...

ABOVE: Again, we have the funky fence, and a Victorian lamp post.  Not sure but there will probably be some Christmas lights somewhere.


I'm off to Cambridge this evening for Cards, Bex is coming too.  I'm sure we will have fun.

I have Cards at the Workingmen's Club on Thursday too... if it's like last week it will be my last time there.  It wasn't fun.  

Right, not got much else to waffle on about right now, so I'll bugger off and start my day.

DOGSTARS:  Hang in there girl!!!  It's a work in progress...

It's now 11.25 am, and I'm working on that lamp post!  

ABOVE:  Sneek peek... now I'm off to get a toasted sandwich for me lunch.
Think Ham/Cheese 'n' Pineapple.  YUM.

ABOVE:  Right.  This guy only needs the binding added, and that will happen tomorrow.
I'm tired.  I need to do me hair and face and get a plate for supper... it's Cards next.

Do we like the stars?

AND THAT RUNNER IS SOLD. There will be more.

Very surprising ... I've now made 6 Reindeer Runners, and three have already sold!
Nice to know they are liked so much.

CARDS tonight was lots of fun.  I really enjoyed myself, as I'm sure everyone did.  Lots of laughs.  Some nuts got thrown, yeah that might have been ME.  Just fun.

Home now and I am going to watch Coronation Street, then get off to bed.
Catch ya tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. I hope the Workingman Card group gets more comfortable / fun for you.
    the lamp post needs something. Not sure what. A wreath or Christmas lights wrapped around it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light! It needs light coming out of it. Or a darker background leaving the white as the light. Oh dear... Complications!

      Delete
  2. Chris your blog is never boring so please don't feel we need drama to follow you. you are inspiring with your drive and determination and even with your very real down moments. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the lamp was a shower. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Love the lamp and that is perfect material for the light. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lamp fabric is perfect 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reindeer bums? Antlers ad
    Lights that’d be hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:45 PM

    Love the light and the stars!!! Where is Saturday’s market???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:57 PM

    The reindeer runners are brilliant and I especially like this new one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stars ⭐️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:47 PM

    I wonder if you made colorful fall leaves instead of the stars?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The runner is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.