Wednesday, October 26, 2022

I'M TIRED

 I'm tired.

Still in bed.

Got nothing much to say today.

Come back later.

Or not.  Up to you.

No guarantees there will be anything else though!


10.59 am:  I've been up for about an hour.

I knew I had to sort through all the market stock.

When we pack up, there is no order to how we layer the runners in the 'bag'.... so that's what I am now doing.


ABOVE:  Quite a few!

I'm constantly trying to work out the 'best' way to have them on the racks.

Usually they are grouped into same prices.

Now I might group them into types, Cats, Kiwiana, Wonky Houses etc.  

So that's what I will do next, see how they actually fit on the racks like that.


ABOVE:  I think this set up works better.  Hung runners in 'groups', with one rack having a few odds 'n' ends on one end.   And arranging the tables differently for the Tamahere Market works too... even though our site is a 3 m X 3 m, we can pop out the front a good .5 m, which is damn handy.

I exhausted myself just doing all that!  Time to take a break and have some lunch.  It's almost 1.30 pm.

Stew arrived home and looked over the 'new' market layout, and said it looked good.  So tomorrow I can pack it all up again.

For dinner tonight I gave Stew Beef and Bacon Sausages and a stir fry vegetable mix, with Brown Onion Gravy.  He loved it.

Now we are both just relaxing in front of the TV.  

Bed in a couple more hours.  Hopefully I get a decent sleep and wake up with more energy than today.

8 comments:

  1. No problem, girl! You get some rest and down time! Take care of yourself even if that means hiding under the blankets. You are permitted! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Fair enough Chris. i start work in 5 minutes but I'm still in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lie in means you are looking after YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a down day. I like the idea of grouping by type so if they like one and it's too costly they can find another one in the same group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is the next market? Now I have spent several hundred on my car it is as good a new (I bloody hope) lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its at Tamahere on the 19th of November.

      Delete
  6. Did you sell some runners at the last show? Your racks look so nice

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.