Wednesday, October 19, 2022

SORRY

 My 'rant/vent' yesterday was,  well... probably just a blow out of pent up emotions.

I had been feeling stressed out and tense as we got closer and closer to Mum's Anniversary.  I was acutely aware of the date every day.... so now that it's come and gone, I hope my mood picks up.

Getting ready for all the markets I have coming up has also been stressful, and OMG, I am an emotional eater if ever you saw one.

I wish I wasn't.  It sure would make life easier. 

I feel so selfish.  I have a wonderful life, a wonderful husband and, with a couple of exceptions, fantastic kids/grandkids.  We have our own home, we are financially 'comfortable' and really have nothing to be worried about.  

Yet so often, I feel sad, unhappy and CRABBY AS FUCK.  NO idea why really.  Maybe I'm just a crabby person?  Yeah, that must be it..

But now I will move on ... back to today.  I have Reindeer Runner #9 on the table, all ready for stitching.

He's looking awesome already.  Once I have the housework all done, I will head into the sewing room and get to work.


9.15 am:  I spent a bit of time this morning putting new elastic on this:

ABOVE:  We will be using this screen at the Cambridge market, we have some room out the side of our gazebo so might as well make use of it.  It means one side of the gazebo won't be up, so we actually need the screen to display runners.
Our set up at Cambridge will be slightly different to 'normal'.  I'm still trying to nut it out in my head.

Meanwhile in the garden:

ABOVE: Our most colourful corner.  The lighting isn't the best as the sun is kinda in the wrong place.  Like MOVE sun~!

ABOVE:  Our 2.6 year old Robinia is flowering.  So lovely.  I love this tree so much.

OK enough waffling, that runner isn't going to stitch itself eh?


ABOVE:  Coming to life.   I just love how they pop once they get their eyes.  He's soooooo cute.
Yeah, better mood today eh?  😊

Eight hours solid sewing, and Number 9 Reindeer Runner is finished.

ABOVE:  That's two Reindeer Runners with a tree.  I wonder what I will do with my next Reindeer ... tomorrow?  I will probably dream about it tonight.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Dinner tonight was chinese takeaways, cos I am so tired!  I've just finished watching Coronation Street, and am now about to go to bed.
Catch ya tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. You're allowed to feel all that Mum, you're only human, you have been thro alot, we are all here for you xx
    We love you and Dad
    #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:35 AM

    Your gardens are always so pretty. You certainly have a green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you brighter today. We all have those crabby days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:28 PM

    Gorgeous runners and garden... !!!! Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda1:59 PM

    I’m glad you’re feeling better today, Chris. Venting is a great means to jumping over something that is bothering you. Hugs to you. Be kind to yourself, and you’re not alone. We are all in this together. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. Ups and downs 🀦‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly understandable and still after nearly 20 I get tense anxious angry upset dark moody around Dads anniversary, a major shift in your universe has happened and owning it acknowledging it is ok too.
    Love all the reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  7. No apologies! You are permitted to have feelings and get frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Love the border on this last runner. They are all cute as heck!! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the reindeer runners. It’s a wonder you don’t sew in your sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you can't rant on your own blog, where can you rant? Love the reindeer, you are so talented! And I really love that you use so much colour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reindeer in a chair eating cookies and drinking milk lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. See you at the market on Monday 😁. Weather pending

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:56 AM

    Peeking out from behind a large snowman?
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.