Sunday, January 31, 2021

I LOVE IT

 How sad am I ?

I am loving my new hose reel!

ABOVE: It has a 30 meter hose, three types of spray, I can adjust the pressure and lock the spray on.
When I've finished using it, I jerk the hose and OMG it rolls up all by itself in 10 seconds flat!

No more dreading watering the gardens because of a right bitch hose!

PROCRASTINATION:  it's alive and well in this house.  I still have not packed up all my stuff for the market tomorrow!
So, YES... I will do it today.
I've been distracted by other things the past couple of days.
Like spending time with Stew and family.

That will always come first.

ABOVE: This bloody rock had to have it's face changed three times before I was happy with it.
And even this face is only so-so.
But, I'm not painting over it yet again.

It's a bloody rock at the end of the day!

Now... I dunno what we shall get up to today.
Maybe we will take the girls out for lunch at the mall, then come home and spend the afternoon around the pool like yesterday.
That would make for a perfect day for sure.


10.50 am:  we are going to Chartwell Square this morning.  I want to see if TS14+ have a particular pair of tights I've seen online.
Then we shall have a nice food court lunch, before coming home to swim and relax.

I've finally done it and packed up everything for market tomorrow.  I hope it's not a total waste of effort. *sigh*

ABOVE: Stew has been a darling and vacumed the house for me.  Now, we can go!

YES!  A successful shopping trip. The Chartwell store had the tights, and a dress in the same fabric, AND.... I had SO many 'Reward Dollars' I was able to buy a winter 'cardigan' for FREE.  Yep, free!
You simply cannot get a better deal than that.

We are now home, and I am in me togs, ready to jump in the pool.

ABOVE: The dress.  It's rather lovely.

ABOVE:  And OMG, I just love these tights!  I can't wait until it's cool enough to wear them.  I've got a Mid-purple top exactly like that black one to wear with them too.  (I already had both tops btw).

Right, time to get in the pool.
-I had a swim with Bryee and Keera this afternoon, then Bex and the boys arrived for a swim too.

-My friend Sharon called in on her way home from Auckland.

-My Aunty Joyce called in and stayed for dinner.

-Steve, Bex, the boys, and their friend Ren are now here, having a post dinner swim.

Bex and Ren share a stall at markets, and they are doing the Cambridge market tomorrow like me.
Stew has loaded all my market gear and product in the cars, ready for the morning.  We will leave here around 6.30 so there's no rush setting up.

And well... that's it for the day.  It's been busy, lots of comings and goings.  Love it, but it's tiring.

Early to bed tonight.

But not yet, cos it's only 8 pm. 

19 comments:

  1. I need one of those hose reels! Have a great day, the weather looks amazing for the next week at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 AM

    I love that rock. Bound to get a few comments. I bet people will want to buy your rocks. Have a lovely day up there. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - those tights look awesome. Worth a shopping trip. Hope the market goes well tomorrow and the weather is conducive to large crowds with deep pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking fabulous! Love the colorful tights with the black top. You are TOTALLY TAN!
    I didn't know the hose things reels itself up. I will have to look into that!
    Keep updating us on the NEW ZEALAND COVID situation. I, for one, have been using NZ as a perfect example of what to do. I am wondering whatever came of the 3 cases. Could it be the people actually contracted it locally, or more likely they brought it with them. But how did it get past 2 tests and a SERIOUS quarantine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and the tights. Not sure if they deliver to NZ but check out https://shopnatopia.com/ they have some amazing tights and they aren't expensive. I live in mine.
    I must check out the hose reel. I end up looking like I've had a fight with the hose and the hose won!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Love those leggings😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress and tights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiwionholidays3:32 PM

    What fab colours in the dress n tights and love the plain n patterned combo too,
    Well done you, love savvy shoppers ,

    Enjoy the day in the pool n love the combo home keeping


    you guys have it makes it easier on all of us yeah..??

    Must say I too appreciate our shared effort here too so better go tell DH that now lol

    Hope the girls enjoyed their weekend too with lunch out ,,,,✅πŸ“πŸ‡πŸŒ·

    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking great Mrs H πŸ˜€πŸ‘ leg of lamb tonight for us yummo πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Long I love love those dresses on you Chris and those tights are gorgeous. Your legs can rock tights. Beautiful Chick! Kj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress and tights. Really suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your dress and tights and omg what a tan- jealous.!! Good luck with the market tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking good!! I adore the print and colours .... xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Know those hose reel things aren't cheap, but like a lot of things (trying to justify my sewing machine here!) you appreciate quality long after the cost is forgotten!
    I love those outfits on you, the bright colours really suit you, and I LOVE those white sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love the tights πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  17. The tights look great Chris and I love all your dresses they look so good on you. wow what a tan! Looking sensational πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous8:46 PM

    Love the new outfits especially the tights and black top. Lucy UK

    ReplyDelete
  19. The tights and dress look so good on you. I love the nice bright print on the tights for the cooler weather. Good luck for the market tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.