Saturday, January 30, 2021

POOL DAY

 We are expecting Lacy and Keera this weekend.

So, today is going to be an 'around the pool' day I reckon.

I'm not wanting to go out and about today at all.

What I am hoping to do is convince Stew to put the new hose reel on the house wall out the front.

I'm really looking forward to using it!

And guess what?  That's all I have for now.  Yep, and I'm gunna try not to feel too guilty about it either.  

I'm sure I will come up with something more interesting later on today.

Catch ya later.


1.50 pm:  Busy!

Lacy and Keera arrived.  Then Steve, Bex and the boys.
Lunch was Ham/Cheese/Pineapple or Tomato Toasted Sandwiches.

Steve came over in his work van, cos I had a little job for him:


ABOVE: Yaa, now I have an extra shelf in the Laundry area.

ABOVE:  OMG, my driveway looks like a car yard!
We can easily juggle and fit about 3-4 more on it too.

ABOVE:  Steve is affixing my new hose reel to the house.  Another good job done.

POOL TIME!

8 pm:   And yes, we have had a wonderful afternoon!
Swimming, sunbathing, yakking, eating dinner,  enjoying ourselves in other words.
Stew cooked up two pans of sausages, and potato wedges for everyone's dinner.

Now, I've just finished watering the gardens with my new hose.

Time to sign off for the night, another fab day tomorrow all going well.

16 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time in the pool.
    I am inviting you to my house today, we can make huge snowmen, go cross country skiing, snow shoeing, clear off the driveway and then come in for a steaming hot chocolate and either cookies or cake.
    Sounds like fun!!! Not on your life.
    You sound better today. Its funny the way someone writes indicates how they feel.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwionholidays10:16 AM

    Love the wee icon with the shoulder shrug
    Can I copy it please..??
    Enjoy the weekend and will be neat to have Keera n Lacey there ,
    Lotsa extra cuddles ,, love that age,

    Hey it’s fab Bex shares your crafting ideas and you bounce off each other with ideas,

    You have that neat creative art streak that I envy but sure appreciate you sharing it with us here ,,

    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning chick I myself have been in a funk for the past couple of weeks and it's all family shit that no one needs my sister has decided in her infinite wisdom that our parents need to move into a rest home!! They're perfectly fine and in good health so dunno what her agenda is but it has certainly pressed my buttons!! I shouldn't get my tits in a tangle but hard not to. Have a cracking day with Miss Muppet πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day Chris 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fun, relaxing day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect day. Enjoy time with the kids and Stew (not in that order!!)

    Now I don't expect to hear from you until nite nite when you give us a few photos and tell us what an awesome day you've had. You can forget about us for once xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Already updated, I was typing watching your comment coming in! Bit funny.

      Delete
  8. I love your tidy laundry area. Lucky to have such handy men ready to help you. I enjoy your bog every day. Hugs for all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiwionholidays2:34 PM

    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹Thanks Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. How handy that Steve (the young one) is the Handy Man! In our family, My Husband (the old one) has to help our son with all of the handy work that the son's house needs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chris, It turned out to be a really fun day for you and Stew with all the kids and grandkids visiting. Would you post a picture of the new hose reel that Steve attached to the house?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:00 AM

    Glad you are feeling better. My brother-in-law (the one working in Masterton just now) always says "it'll all be the same a hundred years from now" so I try to remember to put things in perspective if I'm worried or feeling down. That hose reel is the business !! I too hate rolling up the hose but our tap is not near the house and attached to a wee fence post,or I'd be out buying a similar one. Some days I just trail back and forth with the watering can rather than grapple with the demon hose reel πŸ˜•
    Jane G

    ReplyDelete
  13. And a lovely day was had by all, by the sounds of it.
    Glad you have a perfectly lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every mother needs a Steve. What an awesome son and friend you have!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.