Sunday, January 24, 2021

INTO TAUPO TODAY

 Morning...  well not sure what we shall get up to today.

It might depend on my Aunt and Uncle.

But for sure it will involve going into Taupo at some point. 

My friend Sharon AKA Blonde has told me there's a market on in Taupo today... so I'd  love to go to that.

I'm not going to try adding more to this post right now.. blogger is being a shit, and trying to get this to publish ... grrrrr. 

Catch ya later with more luck I hope!







ABOVE: If you start at the bottom photo and work your way UP... THATS our day so far. 😊

We are about to have lunch then meet up with my friend Sharon.

Lovely day so far.


ABOVE:  just had a wonderful catch up with my dear friend Sharon. Thanks for taking time off work to come spend some time with us chick. Love ya lots. 💙💜💚

8.51 pm:  We have been home from our Taupo jaunt for about 2 hours.
We had a wonderful weekend.  We visited Orakei Korako on our way home today, it's a Geothermal Area at the top end of Lake Ohakuri.
I have a gazillion photos to share, tomorrow.

Steve, Bex, Brylee and the boys were here when we got home.  They came around to play with the dogs and have a swim.
The pool is very cold right now, far too much rain and cloud to allow it to warm up again.

Stew is cooking our dinner, very late for us tonight.
Just Sausages and so on.

Catch you tomorrow, with my masses of photos.


15 comments:

  1. Kiwionholidays10:46 AM

    Hope blogger gets sorted soon ,
    Have a fab day wherever you are today 🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your photos. Is that Lake Taupo? I first saw it in 1969 and was amazed at the size of it. I haven't travelled since I arrived in Australia in 1971. People ask me where I would like to travel to. The only place I have any desire to go to is NZ. If I ever get around to getting my passport I will be over there like a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Lake Taupo. Very blustery and showers today so ... no dipping toes in it! Its fed from a snow capped mountain, way too cold for this chicken. 🤣😂

      Delete
  3. Great earrings.
    The pic of you and your friend is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawww that's so cool catching up with people you like to spend time with I hope you have enjoyed your weekend away 💙 George's Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cobb and Co! Oh, the memories... hope it was good. Glad you are having a lovely time and hello Sharon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Cobb and Co. Brings back memories for me too. I used to go to one in Tauranga with my parents. I loved the food and atmosphere. So different from here.
    Enjoy your trip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your tracking god hope we dont go back in lockdown again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a good weekend. I love how your earrings match the colour of your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was so nice to see you two today great quick catch up and hugs
    And yes I would love to accept the offer of a bed on Friday night 29th but I was going to hit the rd 9am Saturday is that too early?
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  10. And why do you look so much browner than me I’m the Maori 😂
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... I don't bloody know! Our family have always gone dark over summer. See ya Friday!

      Delete
  11. So glad you got away and now I can enjoy your trip too thru the photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you enjoyed your weekend trip. Oh! how I envy you, able to go out and visit. We are in lock down, stay home orders.
    Look forward to photos
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.