Friday, January 31, 2020

POTTING

Yep.  I'm pottering again today.

LOL ... I'm actually going to buy some potting mix for the empty pots.

And move some plants.


 ABOVE:  One empty pot by the front door.  There is a little palm in the back garden... lost under a tree.  It's going in this pot.
Once I dig it out.


ABOVE:  I have decided.  Tangelo (1) and Mandarin (2) are going in the empty pots by the BBQ table.  Hopefully they don't die.

Though that friggin Mandarin tree has been trying to die from the moment I bought it!  Seriously pissing me off that tree is.  I have watered it every day without fail, and it keeps turning up it's leaves.  Grrrr.   I reckon it won't survive the move.  Too bad.  It deserves to die for annoying me all the time !

As for the Boronia (3) ?  It's going over to the pool area.


 ABOVE:  My favourite place in the afternoon.  So relaxing here by the pond, listening to the water running down the big rock.

I spent quite a bit of time out here yesterday, pulling a few weeds, moving a few things, just fluffing around.  I love fluffing around.  *smiles*


ABOVE: Steve, the little shelf is wonderful.
*** PERFECT FOR DIET COKE ***

ONWARD...

1.36 pm:  Well I have been out a couple of times today.  First to get some potting mix, then to our travel agent (Andrew), to book our travel from Brisbane to Coffs Harbour.  That's now done and dusted.

We have the outward bound trip all planned/booked and paid for.  Feels good.

After that I came home with the intention of potting those trees in pots.  But OMG it's STINKING HOT out there! So I canned that idea.  The potting mix can stay in the car till tomorrow when the guys can do it for me.

At midday I went to Weight Watchers.


ABOVE:  I lost 3.4 kilos this week.  Seems tracking and pulling ya finger out works!


ABOVE:  Our neighbour 'J' dropped these in while I was out.  How lovely of her.  

Now... I'm gunna relax for a while before finding something else to do.

Well... I ended up in the pool for a couple of hours!  So nice.  Even chatted with THE OLD MOO while floating on me watermelon floatie!  

Then Stew came home and we decided to go out for dinner.  We shared an entree and a main:

ABOVE:  A small pizza and some calamari.  It was very nice.  We sat out on the sidewalk, it was just too hot inside the eatery.  Thank goodness so many places have outdoor tables.

Home now, and about to watch Coronation Street.  Then it will be bedtime.  I'm freaking tired!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Try potash on your citrus trees, it saved our lemon tree. It probably would have saved our mandarin tree if we had known about it.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:26 PM

    I feel your pain with the mandarin tree! I have a lemon tree that's in a pot & been trying to die for years! My problem is the symptoms for over & under watering seem to be the same - sad yellowing leaves. I never seem to be able to get it right!! It's give me 3 lemons so far. It's got 1 on it now - touch wood it survives!!! Nice work with the tracking too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's an amazing loss Mum, well done around of you...😘😘💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:04 PM

    are there any leftovers tho....����
    #Lacy �� ��

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.