Sunday, January 26, 2020

ROCKS

Because it was so very hot yesterday, not that much got done outside.
Stew did a little bit out the front, but that's all.
I'm hoping today we get a few of the rocks around the pond area and up to the fence.

The dye I've been using on my hair is ruining it, so last night I chucked a new semi-permanent, Dark Blonde dye in to see if that helped.  Fingers crossed it does.
Oh I also decided, yet again, to let my natural hair colour grow through.  

If I get a chance, I'll do a selfie at some point and show you.

Right now I'm looking a bit iffy.  I've not put make up on for days, because I'm in and out of the pool all the time.  There's just no point doing mascara etc... panda eyes just ain't a good look.


ABOVE:  I found a new place for our Weta!  He looks awesome on 'The Rock'.  Now we just need grass instead of dirt, then I'll be happy.
I'm so over the dirt, and the steep slope covered in plastic. 

I'm not sure if I will do any sewing today, or just get everything organised for tomorrow's market.
We will see what the guys get up to, they might want my input on things?  

Right, I'm off to start the day.

ONWARD...

Well it's 2 pm and we have all been busy.
The guys got a phenomenal amount done (as dictated by STEVE!)... but yeah.  They have slaved away for hours doing lots of jobs.
They put the cover on the pool so they could move some dirt around.  Stew did the front 'rock garden' and paver path to the gate.
And various other things.

Meanwhile, Bex and Lacy entertained the kids, and I decided to make a cot quilt to take to Market tomorrow.


 ABOVE:  The guys giving their next move some consideration.  lol


 ABOVE:  What Stew did ... it's almost finished out the front now.  Just some tweaking and a cover in front of the air con unit.


ABOVE:  The cot quilt I just made in 4 hours.  Ignore the Burgundy colour.... it's the curtain I hung the quilt on.

SWIM TIME FOR EVERYONE...  as it's another hot, hot day.


ABOVE:  As I said, there's Steve using the static swimming line.  It's AWESOME.  And I will be using it every day until it gets too cold.

Happy snaps:



ABOVE:  Everyone is inside now as it's the hottest part of the day.  Thankful that the sun does NOT stream in through the windows in this house!

Might make it a cooler house over winter, but hey, if you're cold you can put more clothes on.  And bitch about being cold.  lol

7.50 pm:  The guys are now loading the vehicles in readiness for tomorrow's market.
I think I'm ready for it. 
I just hope I get some decent sleep tonight, otherwise I'm gunna be a wreck tomorrow.
Time to sign off for the day.

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning. Make sure your market stuff is ready and just go from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Love the weta on the rock. My daughter's hair started falling out because she dyed it. I'm getting excited as the grey starts showing. I cant wait to be gray! Weird I am! Kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always waterproof mascara....take it off with baby oil on two squares of toilet paper. Your Weta looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh.... I do love the static line you have in your swimming pool. I haven't seen one of those in use before - great idea! (Now if only we had our pool in action ... still packed in its box from when we bought it about 8 years ago). Lovely photo of the kids ... especially the large photo where they are all looking at the camera. All the best for the market tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:22 PM

    Wow the kids are growing up. Keera ig going to be a very pretty young lady.kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.