Monday, July 10, 2017

BIRTHDAY PHOTOS...

1st part of today's post is gunna be NICE...

In no particular order, here's some photos from yesterday:




 ABOVE:  Really lovely mother/daughter photos.


 ABOVE:  Kelly got all hot and sweaty bouncing and running around after Rena. 





 ABOVE:  If we had left Keera to it, that cake would have been chopped up into dozens of haphazard pieces! 
She was having a ball.


 ABOVE:  Young Archer wrote heaps on their card to Keera.  Keera and her new school bag, from her Aunty Kelly.  Presents, and Lacy helping.


 ABOVE:  he was having Brylee on about something, and 'reeling her in'.  With his ever so pretty headband on.   He's a dick.


ABOVE:  Jono and little Whiskey in the pocket!

Lacy and Jono have gone over to Tauranga for a few days, and then they will be heading back up North.

2nd part of today's post, not so nice:


FUCKING FUMING!  A fucking bitch has gone and bad mouthed me on her blog... accused me of irresponsible dog breeding!  How dare you!  You go off half arsed, without getting all your fucking facts right.  The condition your dog has CAN be genetic, and it can also be ACQUIRED through it's diet/handling/living conditions.  

If your dog is OVERWEIGHT this condition can happen as well.... And your dog looks overweight.  And you live in a town that has atmospheric conditions that can affect breathing (sulphur).   OH also worth noting, of all the puppies Coco had, your's is THE ONLY ONE with any health issues.  

So, before you go spreading false facts and blaming ME for your dog's condition, READ UP ON IT SOME MORE you bitch.

Never just assume you are 100% right.  And never think you can say what the fuck you want and not get called out on it.  Name and shame me?

Well I'm not shamed.  You should be though.  HOW DARE YOU!

Now that's off my chest, let's continue with our day.

ONWARD...

Hee hee... I'm sitting in the family room, still in my nightie and someone's at the door!
Luckily, it's only our son Russell... and he's seen me in my nightie a million times.
He stopped in for a cuppa tea.

Now I feel guilty, so better go get dressed, make me bed and do something with the day.

11.29 am: and OH SHIT!  It's Monday. There is a big meeting at Patchwork Group to discuss our September Quilt Show!  
So... I race to get dressed and get down to the hall in time to actually be there!

Got there in time to contribute my 2 cents, and volunteer for a few jobs.  Now I don't feel guilty.

Home, and read Jackie's comments and replied.

Now I'm going to put it out of my mind and have a good afternoon.

Some days, like today... I really want to stop blogging, stop sharing my life, stop being so open.  I'm not happy with today at all.  I hate it when I get all upset and reactive.  I hate having to defend myself and my actions/reactions.

so over it all really.

Going to sign off... just feeling bla.



Any further comments on today's post will be moderated.
There is 'history' behind today's issue, and I'm actually friggin over it!
IMPLIED BLAME is the same as actually saying it.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:31 AM

    Good Morning Tribe xx #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding Chico and her heredity condition, about her cough, it is heredity the vet has confirmed that, and she is due to have x-rays and surgery depending on the severity. Yes Chico is overweight which we know is not helping the situation, but like I said above the vet has confirmed it is a heredity condition in this case. Chico has had this from the first couple of weeks we picked her up, it can be seen on videos, and the vet picked it up from her first checkup, and on the groomers note's from the first groom they had it on their records as well, but we left it to see how it would go, as it was more niggly at that stage and not serious, it is now getting worse. We have had testing done etc......

    Next time I see the vet, I am quite happy to get him to confirm in writing that this condition is heredity, and if there had been genetic testing it would have been picked up with that. I am sure the vet knows more than you about this, and as you did not get both parents genetically tested. If I knew what I knew then, I would and never will again purchase another dog without the parents being genetically tested. What I am doing is trying to warn others about when purchasing a dog, to check things out, I know many people that dogs are having issues as they get older because of mixed breeding. The vet said this is more and more common now with mixed breeding etc........You are not alone in not getting dogs genetically tested, many don't and up until just recently, I would not even have thought about it, but we now have 2 dogs that have heredity conditions, I wanted to just put it out there as a warning to others that to check the parents for conditions. It could just as easily been the father who passed this down, but you don't have to believe me, thats up to you.... but like I said I am happy to get the vet to inform you in writing or even speak with you regarding this situation.

    So before you go mouthing off and swearing at me, maybe you should get the facts right, I have proof this is heredity, you don't. Have you rung others to find out if their dogs are ok, if you had not read my blog you would never have known either, so you do not know if any of the others are having issues, I would not have contacted you either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and yes it can be genetic as you said in your blog, and it can be caused from other things but in our case we have had it confirmed that it has come from a parent, be it the mum or dad, the vet could not tell us.

      Delete
    2. Oh and when I said I was pissed from it, I did not say I was pissed at you, I said I was pissed yes but at myself for not knowing about what can happen with mixed breeds etc..... not doing enough research, in this age when mixed and inter breeding is happening more and more often, also if you see I mention breeders, not once did I say that you in particular was to blame.... I also said I would never purchase a dog again unless the parents are genetically tested, again that was not personal to you that was a general comment. You have chosen to take this personal, when all I was doing was saying it in general.

      Delete
    3. 1. PINKY (Chico) was checked by our vet prior to her being sold to you. She passed all tests with flying colours. NO COUGH was ever seen or heard while she was in our home. If she started coughing in your house, maybe it was something in her ENVIRONMENT that caused her coughing? Hmmm.

      2. We have contact with many of our puppies owners... NONE of them have health issues. NONE. I am a responsible dog owner, I am not a puppy mill, just churning them out for money.

      3. As I know, and maybe your vet doesn't, there is no way of telling if it is a genetic condition, or caused by other reasons. The only way to tell on that is with GENETIC TESTING. Have you had genetic testing done with Chico? Hmmmm.

      4. Clarification on your blog that you were NOT pissed off with me would have been a bloody good idea. Then I would not have got so upset. As this is NOT the first time you have had a go at me over your dog's health, what did you expect???
      At no point did you say you were pissed off at YOURSELF by the way. Just saying.

      I apologise for swearing... but not for reacting to what felt like a personal slight and making me look like a irresponsible breeder.

      Delete
    4. You asked if she had been genetically tested, yes we did, we spent nearly $500 to see if she had the gene, hence why I said the vet could prove that it had come from one of the parents. Before we spent up to $5000 on surgery, we wanted to make sure it was not just a weight issue or something else that could be causing it.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely family day Keera had for her Birthday, I bet she felt very special :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear about the puppy ailment. It would be extremely costly to genetically test for every possible ailment. Some ailments can not even be tested for until the dog is older. Diet Coke never claimed the dog was genetically tested, so she never misrepresented anything. She has simply bred a few litters of pups because of her love of her dogs. Those puppies were cared for meticulously and loved on every single day. My longest living healthiest dog was a $10 mutt from a garage sale. My most unhealthy dog was professionally bred, tested, pure Yellow Lab. Heath is health - there are no guarantees. I am glad you love your pup enough to treat it's condition. It is unfortunate that the pup is sick. Even if you were dealing with a pro breeder, I believe the best they can do if a pup gets a sickness they guaranteed against - is take the pup back and offer one from an upcoming litter. What are you supposed to do? Sorry this happened. I am sure both of you are disappointed, there is no easy answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never once said that it was Chris's fault, I just want people to know to be careful when purchasing a dog, and what can happen. And no you can not test for everything but when more and more dogs are coming through with similar problems you can then get the parents tested for the main recurring issues. We did pay for Chico to get tested for the gene, hence why I told Chris that I could prove it with the vet. We did that so we didn't dish out up to $5000 on surgery when it could have been fixed through weight loss etc.

      Delete
    2. Not directly you didn't... but you IMPLIED it. End of story.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous5:15 PM

    Arrrrrrrrrrg nasty-ness should just take a hike, keep blogging, don't take note of aswankes....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're allowed to rant in this case Chris. What an awful thing to post and she included your name! But you have more great friends who love your blog, who care about you and your family and the amazing things you do. Your blog always puts a smile on my face every morning though many times I wish we lived close. Must send that parcel to you. Still got bronchitis. Luv ya and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The birthday photos are so lovely what a neat place I forgot to say Happy Birthday to Keera. Those slide photos precious loving the faces.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.