Tuesday, April 23, 2024

JUST STUFF

 


Today is a rest day.  No walking.  Yesterday I ended up doing 9.3 kms over two walks.

That was a good effort.

ABOVE: This is the new FBG t-shirt that I doctored, by adding the two old Logos to it.
I have one more to do.


ABOVE:  I really enjoy the evening walks.  It's so nice and cool, even though I do get pretty hot by the end.
We mostly wear high vis tops, so we stand out pretty well!

ABOVE: Last night's walk stats. 
I like putting them up, even though I know it must be damn boring for YOU, but for me it's a record and accountability. Like the photos really.
They are for me.

Now today... I might just go look for 'jeggings' at KMart!   I might even get some.  We will see.

ONWARD...

9.50 am:  Well I've been to K Mart, tried on 'Jeggings', then 'normal jeans' as well.
WHAT A SOUL DESTROYING endeavour that was.
I decided jeggings are just leggings in a denim blue colour, and I have quite enough leggings already.

Regular jeans?
OMG SOUL DESTROYING.  I fit a size 16 but I hated the fit, even though I tried several different styles.  HATED THEM ALL.

So, for now jeans are off my 'wish list'.  

After that, I went and grabbed a few grocery items and came home.

Lacy just arrived to help me fold up the dry gazebo and sides and get them back in the van.  Then I can put the van back in the garage.

3.41 pm:  Well that job got done quick smart, then Lacy left for the beach for the day.

I got a bit of sewing done, nothing riveting, just a start on a runner.

It's a beautiful day out there.

ABOVE:  Lacy sent me this photo from the beach at Raglan.  Stunning.

She goes out there fairly often in fact.  

I'm now just fluffing around in the house, not doing anything specific. 

Dinner is sorted, just having sausages and veges tonight.

Trulicity tonight.  I was stressing out about it all day, as last week it hurt, then stung for ages afterwards.

So, I wasn't looking forward to it.  But, so thankful the spot we chose tonight was great.  I didn't feel a thing.  PHEW!

And on that happy note, I'm gunna sign off for the day.



9 comments:

  1. Kiwionholidays9:32 AM

    Love the pic of you with your newly updated top.
    Such a talent being able to transform that top and make it a one off
    Love your energy with your walks ,,a great way to keep fit and encourage people like me who are behind the 8 ball 🎱 at the moment πŸ’―πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ₯πŸŽ±

    Enjoy the shop for Jeggings etc they’re a great addition to any wardrobe
    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Postie to stretchy jeans and/or jeggings. I find them super comfy abd they have lots of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't buy jeans from Kmart. Go to a proper jean shop where they have different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:36 AM

    You look good in your photo...have you lost another couple of kilos since being on the Trulicity ? Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have lost 2.5 kilos in the last 3 weeks.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous1:04 PM

      Great!!

      Delete
  5. I have jeggings, I love mine I can’t think where on earth I got them
    Levi’s? Jeans can you see your own jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, so the denim, stretchy waist jeans I have that are called jeggings are proper jeans so I'm not sure what you tried on. Mine are made of real denim and for all purposes look like jeans except that are exceptionally comfortable :) Great job on all the walking by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Hi Chris - find your local Taking Shape clothing shop (also known as TS) - they do great fitting jeans and I bet you will be a size XXS or 12, happy shopping Michele, PN

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.