Thursday, April 18, 2024

FULL DAY FOR STEW

 


Today Stew is going to work for the whole day.  Here's hoping he lasts the distance.  If not, he can just come home early.

As for me, Keera and I are off to the mall for a wander around, morning tea at a cafe and so on.

Chartwell Square has wheelchairs for shoppers to use, so I'm going to grab one for Keera.  She can't hop around on crutches for too long, so that's an idea solution.

At some point Lacy will call in to collect Keera, or I can drop her home.

ONWARD...

ABOVE:  I got this shirt out to wear today.  But DAMN!  I forgot it  had a hole in it.... so rather than throw it out, I took it into the sewing room and added a heart.

Problem solved.

Then I decided to show Keera how to do it too.


ABOVE:  Now her shirt has a heart too... she enjoyed doing that.

After that, we went to Chartwell Square, and wandered around, did some shopping...


ABOVE:  I got a plain white bedspread for the front bedroom, and Keera got to shop at Smiggle.

She was very good and stayed within her 'budget'.  

I bought Sushi to take back to Lacy's for their lunch, then took Keera back to her Mum's house.

Now... I'm home enjoying some quiet time.

4.31 pm:  I have had a very quiet afternoon.  I needed it.

I felt ill most of last night, something did not sit well in my tummy.  I think it was the corned beef, maybe too rich?

Anyway, I still felt rotten this morning, so after Keera went home I simply sat still and tried to get over the queasiness.

It has finally eased, and I've been doing a few jobs around the house.

Also shaved me legs, they were looking amazingly hairy!  Good job done.  Just need to do the 'pits' now... before I get mistaken for a bloke! 😂😃😅

Tonight when Stew gets home he will be going to the pub, and I might visit the kids.  I'll see how I feel.  I'm still so, so tired after my restless night, perhaps I'll stay home.

8.55 pm:  Well I took Stew to the pub, then came home for a couple of hours.  Then over to Steve 'n' Bex's for an hour before bringing Stew home again.

I just cooked our dinner, leftovers from last night and some lovely beef sausages.

Now... winding down for the rest of the evening.

Catch ya tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Kiwionholidays8:45 AM

    What a neat day you had yesterday with Keera and loved the new photos too with Lily
    Amazing how those wee babies respond to other children ,,
    Keera is growing up so fast Such a great thing to have them all nearby,
    Beautiful and sunny here today so better make the most of it
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fabulous Mum and Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you and Keera had a great morning together. Miss Muppet is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun outing with Keera! Why black hearts? I would guess blue or crazy colors! Great project!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.