Monday, April 29, 2024

ANOTHER FBG WALK TODAY

 


This morning I'm going over to Cambridge to do another FBG walk.

It might be the last one for a little while, as there doesn't seem to be many Urban Challenge Walks scheduled for this week.

There is a 'Social Walk' on Wednesday that I might attend if there's nothing else on.


ABOVE:  Better late than never, a rather fun way to post the photo from yesterday's walk, way better than just white blobs for faces!  It was a lovely big group yesterday.  

When I get home from this morning's walk, I am going to sort out my Table Runners bags.  We often pack up after a market, and inadvertently put runners in the wrong bag.  That makes it a bit annoying when we go to set up at the next market.  So, that's me job later on.

Just fluffing around really.  Might press any that seem to need it too.

ONWARD...

OMG... just finished the walk. There were about 17 on the walk this morning.. its gunna take me ages to do the cartoon faces!  But its worth it eh! I'm still in Cambridge  having morning tea with the girls n guys.

12.03 pm:  Just home from Cambridge.  It's been a really lovely morning.  I have started to realise how much I missed the chats with various members of the FBG's.  Today I got to natter with several guys and girls, both walking and after at the coffee meet up.  I'm really loving it.

ABOVE:  A nice view looking over lower Leamington, a 'suburb' of Cambridge.

ABOVE: A 'backside' view of our team this morning.   

ABOVE: Our walk stats.
Once today's team leader posts our official walk photo, I'll do me 'thing' to it, and put it up as well.
Sometimes a leader can take a while to do that, hence sometimes the walk photo has to wait till the next day.

As it's now lunchtime, I've got some chicken nibbles in the oven for me lunch.  Until they are ready, I will do a couple of little jobs around the house.

ABOVE: And there's today's walk photo.  Gosh such fun choosing faces for people.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

I feel like maybe I'm almost a 'normal' size now!   It's such a neat feeling.

Wow, another quiet day.  I've been busy around the house, just getting washing up to date, spot cleaning the carpet etc.

I didn't get around to the Table Runners being re-organised, that will have to be (maybe), tomorrows job.

Stew is due home any minute.  I've got chicken nibbles and veges cooking for him.

I'm sure he will love it.  I will be having yoghurt and apples for my dinner.  Maybe a banana thrown in as well.

Stew loved his dinner.  And I enjoyed my yoghurt and fruit.   

And now...it's just time to relax and enjoy the evening until bedtime.
Catch ya tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and clever how you have edited the photo ... I see even the fur babies were included. Have a good day ahead πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faces on the FBG girls. You're the prettiest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cartoon faces. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like perfect walking weather. I wish there was a walking club like yours in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Looks like a fun group to be with...New Zealand is so lovely and green....I sent you an email....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwionholidays8:18 PM

    Thanks a million for your lovely photos out on the walk places we missed when we were there, the scenery with the changing seasons is awesome
    Great you had the get together today with Coffee n catch up
    Fabulous weather where we are too , good enough to have our driveway repainted 2 coats to freshen it up
    Be an early night for my mate tonight , its not easy work but he stuck at it,πŸ’―πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ‰

    Take care all at Team Harvey πŸ₯

    Cheers πŸ₯‚


    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great long weekend with you visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:13 AM

    Love the faces.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.