Friday, April 19, 2024

NEW SHIRTS

 


Today I am off to Cambridge for another 9 am FBG walk.

I also get to pick up my new T-Shirts.  Every couple of years our FBG team design a new T-Shirt for us to wear.  I'm excited to get my new ones today, they are lovely, the nicest yet.

I can't wait to show you.  😊😍

Until then...  I'm going to check my lists, in readiness for tomorrow's market.

It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so we will just put out a little bit, not everything.  Keep it all inside the gazebo under cover.

I'm not cancelling this one, as it's at Tamahere.  No way are we giving up our site there!  EVER.

ONWARD...

ABOVE: well I'm in Cambridge a full 40 minutes early. *SIGH*

You never know how bad the traffic will be, clearly it wasn't bad today.

Full fog here, means a nice cool walk. 

11.36 am, finally home from Cambridge.  It was a super foggy and cool morning.  The walk was one of the longest we have at 6.35 kms.

AND three good hills to go up, but it was great!

ABOVE:  Walking across the 'High Bridge'... I walked and talked with 'F', such a lovely chick.

ABOVE:  Getting ready to head off...


ABOVE: The back of the new FBG shirts.  I love how the '&' has a shoe on it.


ABOVE: The front of the shirt is more basic.  I'll probably add one of the 'old' logos to it.

ABOVE:  I managed to muck up me walk stats, I hit 'end' when we stopped for a photo, so had to start it again.  Hence the walk is recorded in two bits.  Never mind, it's accurate.  Longest walk I've done in a while.

Now that I'm sitting down, it's bloody COLD!  

YEP, time to start bitching about being cold.  

Nothing changes really, one year to the next.  TOO HOT.  TOO COLD.

Any.......way.....    I'm now going to cook myself a warm lunch.  Left over sausage and a baked potato.

OK... I can now definitely say Trulicity dampens the appetite, and the amount you want to eat!

I cooked up my lunch, a reasonable amount of food, but could only eat half of it.

The dogs got lucky.

I'm having a quiet afternoon, but soon I will make a start on getting my day bag packed for market, and checking those lists. 

Hoping like hell the weather holds for us tomorrow.

8 pm:  Time to sign off for the day.  Nothing happening here.  Got most things ready for tomorrow... the weather forecast is DISMAL.  Oh yaaa.  It is what it is, and will be what it will be.

We'll just take it as it comes.

Catch ya tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Hello! Good Morning. Just saying HI - since I have been away for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your walk. Looking forward to seeing the new t shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Pre walk!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:31 PM

    You’re still killing it, Chris! 👏🏻👏🏻
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Love love love the new tshirts Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Hey Chris, why don’t you check Google Maps a half hour before you want to leave, then again when you think you should leave as it shows you how long to get there in real time, according to current traffic conditions. Might save you sitting around wasting time. Marie, Melbourne (currently Bologna, Italy)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seem to be a day behind in reading your posts. Oh well. I will be early now - and wish you luck at today's market. It IS today - right? For you?
    I'm happy that you have that walking group. You are fortunate. There is nothing like that near me. But... I am off to Pickleball shortly, so I DO have that!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... yes its 'today'... as in Saturday morning. 5.28 am to be precise. Have fun at picketball.

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.