Friday, August 12, 2022

PINKS...

 So I said I was going to stop sewing midday yesterday.

Ha ha ha!  Of course I didn't.

I just couldn't sit and do nothing all afternoon.

So I stated another runner...

ABOVE:  Pinks for a change.

This one might be finished by lunchtime, so how about you peeps give me a colour combo for the next one?

I've done two Red/Greens.  Now a Pink.  What next?

At some point, probably after lunch, I will have to stop and gather stuff together for the weekend.

Stew and I are heading out of town on Saturday morning, home Sunday night.

We have a house/dog sitter, so don't have to worry about that at all.

So handy having family here in Hamilton who can do that for us.

I won't say where we are going.... I'll just post a photo or 20, let you figure it out.  😂😅😉


Right, time to get a move on.  



11.50 am:  Done.

ABOVE: It's so pretty!
No one's come up with any suggestions for the next one... so I moved on and did my own next idea.

SLIGHTLY different.  But the same essentially.

It's a glorious day out there ... same as yesterday.
I hope you are all out and about and enjoying it.

I have been sewing all day, on and off.
Bex called in to visit for a little while, which was lovely.

Now... it's time to stop and sort out dinner. Which is gunna be takeaways cos I'm bloody tired.

And shit, just rememberd I've not packed a thing yet!
Oh well, it won't take too long.  We are only away two days and one night.

7.50 pm:  Mostly packed.  Stew is out getting his 'weekend' groceries.  Diet Coke, Peanuts, Dog food and other odds 'n' ends.

Time to wind down for the day.
Catch ya tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:44 AM

    I like that color combo. Have fun on your trip. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blues! Bright blues, turquoise blues, light and dark blues. Lots and lots of BLUES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovly weekend away with your number one fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purples. Well a combo of lights to darks etc.

    Southgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!! The runner us gorgeous 😍 Happy Friday Team Harvey 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwionholidays5:06 PM

    Good on you guys heading away , Hope it’s to one of our familiar places in BOP ,,✅

    Great you are getting so much sewing done,
    Lovely to see that ones nearby are all doing good atm as are the fur babies,


    We are doing catchup with out of town families for our Wedding Anniversary week , this weekend,,,

    so already dreaming off Eggs Benedict etc for Brekky n
    Long Champagne lunch ,,,,cos it’s in a beautiful spot n last few months have been totally busy doing Reno’s,

    Stay warm n catchup soon
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely weekend with the man.
    Been out enjoying the fine weather, had brunch with my girlfriend.
    I'm with Lorraine, try purples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely break away 💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safe travels, enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.