Monday, August 22, 2022

ANYONE ELSE?

 We were sitting at 4 down with Covid yesterday.

I am fully expecting one or both of Steve 'n' Bex's boys to test positive today or tomorrow.

I don't see how they can't catch it!

Griffin is still feeling fine.

I'm feeling fine.

ABOVE:  I got two more Bowl Cosy's done last night, so I will get the other 4 finished this morning.

I'm enjoying doing them... and will probably do a few more.  Nothing wrong with having plenty in reserves.  

ABOVE:  With all that's been going on... we totally forgot that it was Marley's 5th Birthday on Saturday!    Happy Birthday Marley, I will give you a treat today.

And that's me for now.  I'll be back later with an update on how all the sick are doing.  And if we  have any more.


9.04 am:  And so far, so good!
The little boys have tested NEGATIVE, and so have I.
I have a cold, sneezing etc, but NEGATIVE.  That's awesome.

Stew and Brylee are doing good, not too sick.
Bex is feeling like shit.
Steve is no worse.

I am now in me sewing room, about to start sewing those Bowl Cosy's.  

11 am:  And I've just finished my 6 Bowl Cosy's.

ABOVE:  I'm really happy with them, and how quick they were to do.
I will be making more soon.

But right now it's back to the family room to look at all the sicko's.   Steve, Bex and the boys came over.
No point not visiting, both households have the same bugs.

Steve is waiting to hear from his doctor at the hospital.  He is going to be put on anti-viral medication.

And they just left ... to go home to bed.

I will now continue with me sewing.

JUST IN:  Steve heard from the Covid Team at the hospital.
Because he is Immuno-compromised (as in has no immunity), he has to isolate at home for 14 days, not the usual 7!

edit:  Bex and the boys only have to isolate for 7 days.

One nice thing... the hospital are sending them a food parcel.  It will be interesting to see what they send them.

ABOVE:  I'm on a roll.  These two are cute, if ya like orange. 😂😊

I spent the rest of the day cutting out Bowl Cosy's, so I will have plenty to do tomorrow.

We had Corn Fritters with bacon and onion for dinner.  Very nice they were too.
Though Stew and Brylee don't have appetites right now.

Stew said he's not feeling any worse, and his headache comes and goes.  Brylee seems to be much the same.

And that's me for the day.  I'm cold, tired and ready for bed and it's only 8.30 pm.
Will definitely be an early night for me.
I just have to make up my mind if I shall sleep in my bed (and be kept awake by Stew sniffing and snorting all night), or sleep in the spare bed in the kid's room!

Hmmm....

10 comments:

  1. Marley looking cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they all have light symptoms, especially Steve.
    Strange the way some get it and some don't. My hubby didn't get it when I had it, like Stew. But now he's succumbed. Who knows.
    Love those bowl covers. Such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaaw happy birthday Marley get well soon Team Harvey 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so please Steve got the anti-virals. Here's hoping he picks up soon and uses the forced stay at home to rest. I'll stop laughing now - he's too like his mother to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marley looks gorgeous 😍. Hope all you guys are okay. It's not nice but weird how everyone is different with symptoms and severity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Poor Steve and Bex. Be interesting to see what they get. I hope it's not hospital meals. Love Marley in his coat. Ready to go to school Mum! Kj

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose another room for sleeping, wouldn't want to press my luck.... Or even another house! (laughing face emoji goes here)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Just catching up on my reading. Sorry to hear that Bex, Steve, Stew and Brylee aren't well. I hope everyone is feeling better soon. Love the recent sewing projects - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about the covid outbreak. Hope all will be well. Take care everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope Stew us feeling a lot better soon and you don't catch it again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.