Wednesday, July 13, 2022

NOT SURE...

 I'm not sure what I am going to do today.

For sure.... I have to pick up a repeat prescription from The Base today, cos I forgot to do it yesterday.

I made 6 Triangular Pouches yesterday, this was the last one:

ABOVE: Very bright and cheerful.

I don't know what's got into me!  I dislike yellow and orange immensely, but they look so cute made into these pouches.

Maybe today I'll make a few more with Kaffe Fassett fabrics. They are bound to look amazing.


I get a horrid lower backache from sewing all day, so maybe I'll just make a couple?

Let's see shall we.

An update on Steve's health situation:  He does NOT have pancreatitis, which is a huge relief.

But he can't start any new medication until his latest flare up settles down.  So, he's just on pain killers for now, and hopefully next week he might get to start the new drug regime. 

Right, that's me for now, catch ya later.


LYNDA:  The bags measurements:

ABOVE:  I can fit my large Samsung S9 PLUS in it too.

I've been out and about, got me prescriptions.  Checked to see if the Hamilton Expressway is open to traffic yet.  It's not.  It was officially opened yesterday, so it should be just a few days now.

ABOVE:  Well, I've spent the past two hours cutting out pouches.  There's 11 ready for sewing now.
I might take a break now though, it's 1.10 pm and I need some lunch.

AND.... here is this afternoon's efforts:

ABOVE:  how cute are they?  I'm proud of myself.
But now... time to stop and think about cooking dinner.  πŸ˜“πŸ˜

8.30 pm:  Dinner tonight was a Chicken and Bacon Sweet and Sour dish, with Udon Noodles.  It was delicious.

Now doing my norm, watching the telly, blanket on, Heat Pod on me lap... till bed time.
Catch ya tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 AM

    I am glad to hear that Steve doesn’t have pancreatitis, it’s a horrible illness, it must be very worrying for you all especially Bex. I hope you feel,better very soon Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good news that Steve doesn't have pancreatitis. That's something I do know about having had it! I hope the news drugs work well for him. Those pouches are cute... how big are they? It's hard to tell in the photo. I too get a sore back when sewing but don't sew much these days, just repairs and alterations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Sending quick healing wishes to Steve. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have some coloured ribbon it would be nice thru the hole on the zip pulls, makes them easier to open and close. If you what to get fancy you can make zip pulls using beads too. I think these bags will be a good seller for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiwionholidays4:16 PM

    Those new lots of sewing etc are stunning
    My fave of all time was the double zipped one you did at the class
    Love the colours you used that day n similar since,

    I know Lacy’s in to the purple mauves too so bet she is like me for favesπŸ•ΊπŸΏ
    Do hope Steve’s health continues to improve such a worry for Bex and you all
    What a good thing they have moved close by

    Take care n catchup soon

    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right on the mark there #kiwionholidays πŸ’œ
      #Lacy πŸ’™πŸ’œ

      Delete
  6. Kiwionholidays8:06 PM

    Lacy πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏ✈️

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pouches are great! Hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bags are darling. How is "Maudy"?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:46 PM

    Love LOVE the blue pouch - if only I wasn’t half a world away! I, too, and glad to hear that Steve doesn’t have pancreatitis; though I hope the new drug regime will give him relieve quickly.
    Mrs F

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.