Wednesday, July 06, 2022

MIDWEEK MEH

 I won't bore you for long today.

It's a wet and miserable day.  Cold as f... well  you know.

No plans today at all.

ABOVE:  The girls in their 2nd set of new coats.

Coco's has reflective stitching when you shine a light on it, or use the camera flash.

Nice feature.


ABOVE: Archer, the dog whisperer.


ABOVE: Two dogs on the seat, no room for Dante. lol

And that's me for now.


1.05 pm:  And I've spent the entire morning fluffing around in the garage, working out how to set up my stall, including the plants.

It took a while.

ABOVE:  It's sorted .... and now I have to pack it all away again.  *sigh*
Bearing in mind, I will have runners and cot quilts hanging up on the gazebo walls as well.

Now, I'm starving, so off to get some lunch.

Well... it's been bloody quiet here today I must say!
I'm starting to realise that going 'Offline' for a month really hurt my blog readership!
OH well... I'm sure it will pick up again eventually.

If not, I can always bugger off again, into the abyss that is PRIVATE again.

Looking at the weather forecast just now, and it's certainly NOT looking good for a fine market on Saturday.  If it's wet, we won't be going of course.  I can't get my products wet.

Stew just ordered us some Pizza for dinner.  I've been nursing a headache for days now, and really didn't feel like cooking tonight.

So, once we've had dinner, it will be hunker down time, blankie on and just relax.

Catch ya tomorrow.

19 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting you're blogging again, so apologies for lack of engagement! The market stall looks awesome. Very eye catching which is what you want. I hope it's a lovely day weather wise for the market and you get lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Looks fabulous as always Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwionholidays2:45 PM

    Just did a quick catchup on here and have to say that picture of Archer with the dog gives me the warm fuzzies ,,To get the fur baby to stay that still it must know and feel so comfortable with him,
    It’s neat how you all gel together,,,

    Very damp where we are so taking time out this afternoon to watch a couple of country calander episodes and there’s a fabulous one on bee farming etc near Matamata, The scenery is amazing and families going down to picnic by the clear running water,,
    Jealous much ,,,

    Enjoy your day
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiwionholidays2:48 PM

    Forgot to say Young Dante looks like the dogs are in charge of him 🐶Hope it’s fine for the markets for you ,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stall is going to look gorgeous. I bet you make a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Archer and Cocco are just beautiful together - so sweet to see. Hope the cold weather buggers off - its freezing here in Australia some sort of record for us. Soo over it, gloomy and cold. Your stall items look so good Chris hope the weather behaves. Regards Maria (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:13 PM

    Keep warm Chris. It's crazy this weather.kj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is this weekend market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herschel Street, Ngaruawahia.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous8:58 PM

    Fingers crossed for good weather and hope your headache has dissipated.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least if it’s cold on market day you will be warm with your ugliest and the heat packs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your headache gets better soon Chris- it sounds miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have just found that you are blogging again. Yippee!!! Good luck with the market.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck witqh market ive given up on markets. To lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The stall arrangement looks great. All the best at the market!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi: Head aches are miserable, the cold weather does not help much either. If I could ......warm sunshine and pleasant temps. would be on your way.
    Hope you have a nice day for your market and do a lot of business.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found you again! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you have a lot of fun stuff for your stall. I'm not signed up for anything until October.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just catching up, so had to comment! Hello! This is a comment! Keep the BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.