Saturday, July 30, 2022

FAT BOTTOMED BLOKES?

 KJ mentioned having a giggle about visualising a Fat Bottomed Blokes runner.

Could be interesting to stick a bloke in amongst the girls!

We have a bloke or two in our Fat Bottomed Girls (& Guys) walking group.  Neither of them have a  fat bottom though.  Stew's bum is nice and 'neat' ... can't even use him as a model!

I'm starting a new runner today, so let's see what eventuates! 😂😉😏

This week has gone SO FAST!  I'm actually shocked that it's already Saturday again.

Probably because I've been so busy in the sewing room.  

My brain hasn't been able to switch off after yesterday's upset. Just angry now.

IF you have lived a spotless life, only then can you throw stones.

And OMG I know of SEVERAL people who really shouldn't throw stones!  EVER.

I know all about the skeletons in your closets. 



12.30 pm:  Stayed in bed until 10 today!

Then up, and I did a big clean up of my sewing room.  Now I can start with a fresh, clean space.
I drew a couple of new FBG templates too.  There MIGHT be a bloke in there.

This afternoon I plan on starting a new runner... using different background fabric.  A little bit excited!  Gawd I'm so sad.

Right now we are having a very nice lunch provided by family.
Franks on buns.  Yummy.

ABOVE:  Well... I don't seem to have accomplished much in the sewing room today.
But I do have the backing fabrics sorted for four more runners.   That's something right?
Tomorrow I will make a start on cutting out the FGB girls.  And maybe a guy.

My thumb, while still sore, is not quite as bad as the past few days. Maybe it just needed a break from sewing?  I put a topical pain ointment on it last night and it didn't change a thing.

Stew cleaned out our 'surplus' medical supplies box last night.  We filled half a bin with expired medications!  Some were 6 years old!  WHOOPS.

I'm off now to get ready for dinner.  We are going to another place tonight that we know will give us a GREAT dinner.

OMG... such an AMAZING DINNER.  Will do a review tomorrow.
For now, I'm in a food coma, not to mention I downed TWO bottles of wine all on my own. 🍷🍷🍷hic... up.

8 comments:

  1. Clearly then it should be "Fat Bellied Guys" and "Fat Bottomed Girls".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda11:41 AM

    Fat bottom guy! I’d like to see what you come up with, I’m sure it would be brilliant. It’s so good you’ve been in your happy place sewing again. Don’t let upsetting comments pull you down Chris. Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went out for dinner tonight. It was quite expensive and not very good. In fact it was COLD! I had to send it back. Cold and bland. When it came back the green beans were warm but the potatoes were still cold. Might have to write them a little note about that. I went out on a limb and ordered something rather expensive and my husbands meal was MUCH better at half the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I comment today? Like 5 minutes ago? Well, we shall see. I just ate a an expensive restaurant and had a terrible meal. Following my own advice about your meal of a sliver of meat - I just wrote a detailed email to the restaurant. We shall see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiwionholidays7:27 PM

    Good to see this week you’re back in to the swing of sewing 🧵
    You are very talented when it comes to over and above the average pin tack n sew like we learned at school,
    The hair of the afters on the runners are fantastic

    Hope you enjoyed the meal out better tonight than last nights let down

    Take care
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you don't have a headache now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would rather see a dog added to the runners than a bloke. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:01 AM

    Don't forget the guy will be showing his Crack in his togs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.