Monday, July 04, 2022

FLOAT

 Usual Monday here.  

I always do our washing today, and again, it will be going on racks in the garage.

The weather is too dismal to even think of hanging it outside.

Once that is done, I'm going to the bank to get the float I will need for my 'next' market.

I DID have a float, but over the past two years, I've spent it!  Little bit here, little bit there.  Just how it goes.

Sometimes you actually DO need cash!

I'm doing my first market in two and a half years next weekend!  I am not sure how I feel about that.

Excited?  Enthusiastic?  Or just meh?

I'm leaning towards MEH, but only because it's going to be COLD.  And if it's raining I doubt we will go at all.

So, fingers crossed the weather gets a bit nicer before the weekend.

The other 'job' I want to get done today is make two more Cow Coaster sets.  I've got quite enough Runners for now, so I don't need to make any of those for a while.

Though, it would be nice to have 2-3 more Wonky House runners.  I've only got two of them.


12.30 pm:  And my morning jobs are done.
Well... except put the washing on the racks.
That's still to be done.
I have my float.
AND I did a grocery shop while out and about.
Found some of that Tatua Sour Cream.
Which means we are probably having wedges with our dinner tonight.  😂😊😋

I shouldn't have listened to the weather forecast.
So far today has been just glorious.  Sunshine and little wind, if any.

ABOVE:  Lacy called in to visit briefly.  She decided I looked odd with my  hair down, so she gave me her version of a 'messy bun'.

ABOVE:  I doubt Stew will like it!  Even I'm not too sure about it.
What do you think of it?

Well.... it clouded over, and got quite cold after lunch.  If feels dismal in the house.  But, this week I'm doing the 'conserve power' thing again.
This house costs about $50 a week for power normally.  Turn on the heat pump and it jumps up to $100+.
Just not worth it.

I will certainly use the heat pump over summer though.


When you just want to wring someone's neck for all the LIES.  But I suppose, when you live with fucking liars and have learnt how to play people off against each other... well what do you expect?

IGNORE from now on is my motto.  No more rises.  No more dumb fuck communication in response to false allegations.  No more playing your fucking stupid games. DONE.

I cooked WAY too much for our dinner tonight.
I did a lettuce salad, potato wedges, Prawn Bites and Prawn Dumplings.   Luckily, Stew managed to eat half my dumplings.

Time to wind down, relax in front of the telly then off to bed in a few hours.
Catch ya tomorrow.

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:10 PM

    We've had beautiful weather for a week or so. Hope it comes up to you Chris. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the messy bun. I think it makes you look younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly 💯 👌✌️
      #Lacy 💙💜

      Delete
  3. I literally threw it up aka the messy bun lol 😆 looks way better then what it was before 😅
    #Lacy 💙💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Love a messy bun!!! It looks great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the messy bun, you did well Lacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you #jen 😊 altho I must admit, it wasn't my best 'messy bun' but it was a dam sight better then what I walked in on lol 😆 love ya mum 💙
      #Lacy 💙✌️

      Delete
  6. You always go on about how short you are lol.....well this awesome-ness adds height 👌😉
    #Lacy 💙💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiwionholidays5:45 PM

    Hey Lacy that looks awesome,
    Well done you.
    Chris that really suits you
    Love your updates
    Stay warm

    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hair... looks really good 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the messy bun! You look great. Good job Lacy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liars gonna lie, haters gonna hate; you can feel sorry for the sad and twisted, mean-spirited and obviously miserable individuals, while living your happy life knowing you are being true to your own values.
    I like the bun too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dinner sounds yum. What is a prawn bite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prawn meat coated in a Panko Crumb Coating.

      Delete
  12. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Tick from me - awesome messy bun - love it - Maria(Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:52 PM

    I like the hair Chris, (even though I’m not a fan of long hair on women over 45), but I think it makes your face look softer rather than the tightly pulled back look. Marie. Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.