Monday, April 18, 2022

IT FRIGGIN WELL WORKED

So my pissy printer worked.   I finally got it to print out several photos in a row!

I don't know how long it will continue to do that, but for now.... It's working!

So I did this:

ABOVE:  Now I know what's in each basket.  Before, I had no idea what shoe was where.  Clever idea eh?


ABOVE:  The girls off on a play date yesterday.  I swear they love going over to Steve and Bex's so much.  If they could, I do believe they'd live there.  lol


ABOVE:  Marley.... "Throw my ball please... please."  She's so damn cute.

So today?  What's on the agenda?  NO IDEA.  It's been a busy couple of days and I for one am ready to relax.

Or go shopping!

Our frying pan (electric) is bloody useless.  It's not a teflon coated one, I decided teflon wears off too quickly and ya end up eating it.  So we went to a 'regular' non teflon one a couple of years ago.  

It's useless!

Everything sticks to it, so we are going back to a teflon coated one, even if we have to replace it every year, before the teflon starts to flake off.  We'll go looking for a new one today I suppose.

And that's all we have planned for the day!

Catch ya later.


10.35 am:  waiting.... waiting... for Stew to be ready to leave.  I'm always waiting for him.  I know where Mike got that trait from!

I can get up, get dressed, face on and be ready to leave in about half an hour.

Stew.  Nope.  Get up, have a leisurely breakfast, ablutions, shower, dressed etc in about an hour and a half, sometimes longer.

I'm not a very patient person, but this morning I said to myself.... 11 am.  That's when we will leave.  He should be ready by then.
So I'm not sitting here all crabby.
I even did WORDEL... in 3 today.  Happy with that.

He might beat my expectation!  Looks like he's almost ready and it's only 10.40 am.  But let's see shall we?

ABOVE:  Well after having a quick squizz around at different shops, we ended up at Heathcoates and got this frying pan for almost half price.
Gotta love a decent sale like that!

Then we drove over to Chartwell Square and had some lunch.  Stew was looking for a sports jacket to wear to work, but no luck so far.

Now home and it's decidedly cooler today!  We even have a few spits of rain.  I'm just loving the coolness.

6.23 pm:   Well we had a blissfully quiet afternoon.  I grabbed a nap even.
Then I cooked our dinner, which was smoked Kawhai in a white sauce with a little tasty cheese, on toast.  Very nice for a change.

That meal was one of my late Dad's favourite meals, so it was a bit nostalgic to cook it.

We are looking forward to a pleasant evening, snuggled in front of the telly till bedtime.

10 comments:

  1. Chris (I can comment here but not the other), way off topic, but am thinking you watched Bridgerton on Netflix? The second season is up there, currently watching episode 7 of 8. Am loving it, very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used that type of pan. Except for melting wax for candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always in two minds with non-stick. As long as you don't spend too much and can toss them when they start to wear I guess they are the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frypans drive me too distraction I loathe them. I too hate waiting for people….. but I try to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh i havnt used an electric fry pan for years, but then i am a team of one so cooking is teeny weeny pots and pans lol your tribe u cook for fluctuate from day to day team Harvey is ever changing lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwionholidays3:53 PM

    Lovely to catchup on team Harvey and know you are all going good and enjoying the Four day break,
    Lovely weather where we are too so getting lots of odd finishing touches done on our renovations,
    On the home stretch now ,
    Those dogs look just as much at home with the other families as they do with you ones,
    We have a shared pooch too n love the wee one like she’s ours fully

    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the cool weather... isn't it wonderful! I've been so sticky and sweaty lately this cooler temperature is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiwionholidays4:40 PM

    I have send a couple of messages over the last couple of days
    Just checking to see if they are going through Chris 🌸
    πŸ₯‚ Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiwionholidays5:46 PM

    Awesome ⚒πŸͺšπŸ”¨πŸ’―✅πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸŒΈ
    Thanks Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got your printer to work. Every time my daughter tries to use my printer she has issues lol. IDK why it hates her so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.