Friday, September 27, 2019

SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT IN THE SEWING ROOM

First up... we got an offer on our home last night.
We said 'NO', and are waiting to hear back on if there is a counter offer.  
It was not from the people who came for the 2nd viewing on Tuesday night either.  So, now we have two very serious potential purchasers.

FUN.

Today I am going to make a start on some new things in the sewing room.  Well... one new thing.
For Christmas sales.  I am not going to say what it is, I shall make one or two then show you.

Hopefully it won't take too long to make them today.

The Holiday Time runners are going on the back bench till next week.  I'm excited about making something different.

And that folks, is all I have for now.  
I'm going to keep myself busy and try not to think about the house sale/offers etc.  Not going to get stressed out over it, that's for sure.
What will be ... will be.

ONWARD...

12.30 pm:  Well that worked!  I've not thought about the house sale at all.
I've been busy sewing... such fun too.

This is what I am making:


ABOVE:  Christmas Wine Bottle 'hats'.. or I can put a loop on the top and they can be tree decorations.
I've made two (cos you make them in twos)... What do ya think?

I'm now taking a break for lunch.  


ABOVE:  I haven't had lunch yet.  *sigh*
I got sidetracked... who thinks the hat looks better on the left?  Bent over, cos I do.

4.50 pm:  And I've had lunch, and done more sewing.

I'm very happy with my efforts today:


ABOVE:  How cute are these?  I might make about 6 more and see how they go at my next market.  I might need to get a few bottles of wine!  

I'm taking a break now... thinking as it's Friday night I might just have a wee tipple.  I feel the need coming on.

FAMILY ISSUES are doing my head in.  If it keeps on going, and OMG it sure looks like it will .. I might have to step in and take back the root cause of the problem.  And if I have to do that, EVERYONE involved is going to be sorry.  And cut off forever.  I'm SO over this shit.

I quite like the idea of BLOCKING people from my life actually... I need a break from the constant shit.  Hmmm... will I or won't I?

Tipple first I think.

10.10 pm:  Having massive computer issues tonight.  Griffin came around to install my new headphones and the computer kept crashing.
So... might have to get a new computer sooner rather than later.

Signing off now, before it crashes again.


13 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    Great news about the house offer, even if it isn’t the price you want it’s better progress than last time

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Santa is darling and wonderful about all interested in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. They're great. Bent definitely ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hat on left looks better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ya bottle hats

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the bent over hat. And, I hate to say it, but..... What if you added a pompom nose or a straggly beard? Or both? There is some wool yarn that is kind of curly and chunky that makes a great Santa beard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Yep, left hat definitely. You’re so clever!
    Kristin ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool Santa bottle hats - and yeah left one looks best๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:56 PM

    Cute Santa’s! I like the bent one. It sound like you really need a tipple! X
    AllyS Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are those bottle hats! Good luck with everything happening. Hopefully you will manage to find some calm over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no not family drama :( Hope the computer doesn't crap out on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:35 PM

    I like the bent over hats too. They look fab. Sorry to hear about the fam drama. Glad Griffin is helping you out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.