Sunday, March 18, 2018

PARTY PARTY...


ABOVE:
THE PARTY GIRL
INTO THE DIRTY 30'S


ABOVE:  
Steve and Coco
I feel bad now, I didn't
do balloons for him on
his 30th!
Or a party.
WHOOPS.


ABOVE:  Bex and her three little ratbags.
Hopefully one day there will be FOUR!

Don't ask what Archer is doing with his fingers... I have no idea!

Today we are having a little party for Bex, we are expecting a few adults and about 10 little kids.  So... the house will be trashed by the end of the day!  lol
What fun.

ONWARD...

3.33:  The day has had it's ups and downs.  Let's put it this way.  I won't be having any more party's and inviting people who arrive with a shitty attitude.

From now on... small, select gatherings.  No dramas allowed, no diva's allowed, no nothing.

I know I didn't help today's fiasco at all... but having shit shoved in front of my face ... when clearly I had no interest at all... pissed me off.


I've taken a million photo of people today... and will eventually get around to editing and publishing a few.  But not right now.  I'm tired, and we still have visitors.


ABOVE:  Full house... and we loved it.


 ABOVE:  The best food of the day, BY FAR!
Anna, Bex and Steve's sister-in-law, made this 'cob loaf'... OMG it was delicious.  And certainly didn't last long!


 ABOVE:  I got to bring out my cheese knife ladies.  Hee hee.

Now, I will have more photos tomorrow... like gazillions of them!  But for now... that's it.  I'm signing off for the day.


8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bex! Great pic of you and your 3 babes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Bex...you are much more together than I was at 30! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you're all having a lovely day. Happy Party Day/Birthday to Bex :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 30th!!! Enjoy the day!! Christy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why I love your blog your family us just like mine always someone to ruin the day no matter what. I hope Bex enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well i do hope Bex enjoyed herself and the food looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! Bex did have a very enjoyable day, nothing upset her at all.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Happy Birthday Bex

    Love love the cheese knife ladies

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.