Saturday, May 13, 2017

CAR... AND CAKE

Today, once everyone is awake and feeling human again... we shall be going into Hamilton to pick up a hire car for Mum and Ron.

After that we will probably have lunch at the mall.

Then we will be picking up the cake for the party tomorrow.

I'm really excited to see it!  I hope it is exactly what I wanted.  Time will tell.  I won't be posting a photo of it until after the party... can't have my Mum or anyone else seeing it before then.

I showed Mum and Ron the photo boards last night, they were really impressed and happy with them.  Well except for one photo I took of her last year, when she had a face mask on... so her face was all black!  Heee hee.

Right, better get a move on... the washing still has to be done, kids fed and so on.

ONWARD...

It's a mad house here! I will be "missing in action" till much later.


 ABOVE:  Keera copying her Great Grandma on the couch.


 ABOVE:  Great Grandma and Archer having a snuggle.


 ABOVE:  My niece Christina and Ron with Coco this afternoon.   Christina and her sister Shelley arrived from Australia late, late last night as well.  They came down to visit us today and will meet us at the Party venue tomorrow.


ABOVE:  My nieces ... Shelley and Christina.


 ABOVE:  Mum loved her new apron.  I gave it to her early, as it's a 'no gifts' day tomorrow.


ABOVE:  the big 'kids' had fun in the late afternoon throwing a frizbee.  My poor plants got a bashing!

 ABOVE:  Dante modeling some new clothes from Great Grandma.


ABOVE: Ron hauling Dante off to look at his new clothes in a mirror down the hallway... he ended up putting him on the toilet seat so he could see himself.  lol

ABOVE:  We had a full house for dinner... Kelly and Rena, and Russell and Ange came out.

As we have an early start in the morning... it's sign off time and hopefully early to bed.


9 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well while your mum and Ron are visiting and everyone has a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every minute of it and create lots of memories xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:06 PM

    Hi you have done well getting the party ready ! I hope you have time to enjoy yourself...my mother passed away on the 1st of May aged 94 two weeks ago...

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so sorry to hear that Peta! She lived a very long life, I hope her passing was peaceful. {{{HUGS}}}

      Delete
  4. Lovely family day. Have a great day tomorrow ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful house full Keera has gorgeous hair, and all those blue eyes from grandma can see that now,.. Have an awesome day hope it not too cold for everyone,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fab day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the one of Keera and Great Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Losing weight is actually easy if you get the right support or guide , i was searching online and came upon this website and found out that many had success in losing weight, i am also seeing wonderful results, here is that site, hope it will help those who really want to lose weight ,

    https://healthyyfatloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.