Saturday, January 19, 2008

PAINTING... SHOPPING....TITIVATING.....

Today will be busy... have to do that painting in the dining room and hallways, got to take my van for a Warrant (which leaves us car-less for half the day), kill some time in town waiting for my van, then finish getting the house ready for two open homes this weekend.

I gave Stew his belated Birthday Present last night, he loved it!


Here it is... a really neat New Zealand ring... for his right hand. Have to get it resized though, it's a bit small. Onward with the day....

PHEW, been in town for hours... van has new tyres, early lunch in town (yikky evil food, only ate a fraction), met up unexpectedly with a girlfriend so stopped for a natter, bought some more casual 3/4 pants .... home now and trying to rev up my enthusiasm for housework. Is that EVEN possible??? At least I did the painting before we went to town, so that's one thing DONE.

End of Day: havn't read a single blog! Far too busy ... sorry!

NSV: On track, getting lots of exercise! Looking forward to tomorrow.. lots of positive thoughts. nite nite.

11 comments:

  1. I am glad that you gave gave Stew such a wonderful gift! I bet he did light up with enthusiasm!

    Hope you two have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that this weekend will be THE weekend! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ring! Lovely present! Glad he liked it.

    (that rebounder is like mine. I jog on it most days for 30 minutes -watching TV or slistening to music. Just jog instead of jumping and sometimes hold weights. It's a great cardio workout and good exercise all over. Mine has lasted three years now and still going strong. I hope you get a turn on it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Have fun painting, it usually ends up a laugh as someone does something silly. Well when i say someone i mean me lol.

    Gorgeous ring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats gorgeous....
    I am glad he liked it.. Happy painting.. and just when you thought all the painting was done with...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Stew, thats a lovely ring:)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. been a couple of days since I popped in shame on me

    any time u run out of titervating my friend there is plenty to do here.

    hereing about Miss Brylee on the rebounder bought to mind the night of bloggers get2gether and how she danced till we all dropped with exhaustion and she kept going

    Hope u have a sale this weekend kiddo-I have that tension to look forward to yeah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the ring!!! Wow... Since moving to Oz from NZ (SI) I am drawn to everything kiwiana!!!

    I bet you did love that gift...

    Ems

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow thats a lovely ring Chris! I have never seen one like that before... what a cool unique idea.

    Have a good weekend! It is raining non stop here right now! bleh.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahoo, staying on track! Doesn't it feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to hear that Stew loved his present!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.