Tuesday, January 22, 2008

EXPECTING A STORM TODAY

YAHOO!!! I love a good storm! If it's really good I plan on taking the kids for a walk in the wind and rain... with NO umbrellas! Should be fun... and it's only water afterall!

I really hope it happens. We were expecting rain yesterday... but it didn't happen, so I ended up watering the lawns again... derrrr. Just my luck the rain will drown them today!

Nothing much planned for today other than that.... as per usual, we shall just have to wait and see what eventuates eh?

Steve starts his new job today... wooo hoo, he is working and earning again.

LOOKING..... LOOKING........ where is the storm???
It's either coming much later in the day... or Jim Hickey (the Weatherman) has got it wrong! It's stinking hot again....
Ever felt like crying... cos people piss you off so much?? Well I'm at that stage..... the teenagers stayed up watching a movie last night... some arsehole spilt a drink on the lounge carpet... and left it for me to clean up this morning! I am hoping like hell it doesn't leave yet another stain on the carpet.. I AM trying to sell this house eh?

Just hung 5 loads of washing on the deck.... JUST IN CASE in rains!

OOO LOOKEEE... we have clouds, and the wind is getting up...
Now isn't this fun? Bet ya can't wait for the next photo... lol.

Did I mention... yesterday DURING the open home, a bloody huge picture on the hallway wall came crashing down? It did, and scraped the wall.. so I have just finished re-painting the wall.... oh god it's so hot, I have sweat pouring down my back.

Still no sign of the storm, just lots of wind...


It's getting hopeful.... but still no rain... 6.30 pm...

STILL...


...


...


...


NO...


...


...


...


RAIN, just heaps of bloody wind !!! Grrrrrr. Maybe I shall turn on the sprinklers!


8.44 pm.. finally have rain..too late to take the kids out walking though, typical.

End of Day: was fun taking those photos! Got a bit done, painting etc.

NSV: on track and loving it! nite nite.

16 comments:

  1. ☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆

    I hope you don't get TOO drowned, darlin'! ;->...

    ☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Ooo, blue skies! Something I haven't seen here in the UK for a while :-(

    It's nothing but wind and rain here...

    Feel free to send some of YOUR heat and sunshine *MY* way, LOL.

    Have a great week, Chris!

    LL x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh nothing like a good storm hey.... But I wouldnt go out if it is thunder and lightening!!!
    Off to work again... *sigh* enjoy your day chickee... I hope you hear from the real estate soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clouding over a bit up here now - so you never know!! Phew it's hot - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw on our news last night a storm was headed your way-but our weatherfolk are usually wrong too!
    Hope you at least get some rain-I think we might today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh I so love storms :).. hope you get a beauty with lots of thunder, lightning, and rain .. and can't wait to see more photos :)

    having said that, it's horrible the after effects of such good storms is.. eg: wishing everyone well in Queensland and other flood affected areas that are expecting major damage today as the waters peak :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still waiing here too :) We need the rain as it's geting to the 'can't breathe, can't sleep' stage LOL Good excuse for doing nothing, :)
    Bet you could have done something not so nice to those teenagers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:30 PM

    Hope you get some relief from the hot sticky weather soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raining here on and off but still bloody hot!!!!!! I am so sick of this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't beieve the kids! Damn brats sometimes eh?! Knowing all the work you have been putting into keeping it clean too!

    You must be getting to be an expert wall painter-do you hire out? LOL

    Is it raining yet?
    Oh-and thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love a good storm! We don't get much rain here in Colorado, but we do get these awesome thunder storms in the summer months. Of course, from late September through May the odds are good any precip will be snow! That's life at 9,000 feet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo.. and today we have it here! I'm in the office with the rain just pounding the big windows. The drive home should be interesting!
    I hope you are still avoiding the cleaning, that rash looks evilly sore.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:52 PM

    You can have some of our rain. We have a lot of here in Oregon. Like 9 months of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay bring the rain I say ... too damn hot for me!!

    What an exciting way of doing it ... photo doco!! wahoo ...

    so?? did it rain??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11:06 PM

    ooh! You just reminded me that i have wicked storm pics to post - forgot all about them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You WANT rain? lol!!! Glad you finally got some.

    Hey, got the tie! Thanks!!!!

    You rock...

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.