Friday, December 08, 2023

FRIDAY....

 Well it's the end of the week.

And another walk day.  We shall probably do the lake as it's looking cloudy enough.

Then I am coming home to work on this:

ABOVE:  I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I've started a few things lately then abandoned them due to lack of interest.

Let's hope this gets finished.

I'm feeling totally out of sorts.  It's been a few days now.  I don't even know why, but I think it's because I've lost the plot 'diet wise'.

I hate myself.  It is so hard to stay on track when you're not in the right frame of mind.

What to do?  I just don't know.

Until I sort myself out, I need to stop eating shit, and give all the spare boxes of chocolates away.   STAT.

ABOVE: That's me... eating everything in sight, undoing months of hard work.

Edit: no friggin clouds after all... so it's a mall walk today.

ABOVE:  Ya just have to laugh at the graphics!  At least some of our walk is shown on today's stats.
But of course, it's not accurate.  Only the Duration is accurate.
We did 5 lengths of the downstairs and three of upstairs today.

I could NEVER have done the lake today, the sun is out in force.  

ABOVE:  Butt 'selfies' today.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†  At the time we go to the mall, it's just so good!  Virtually no one around at all, so we can power walk to our hearts content, and no one gets in our way.

Now that I'm home, I'm going to get into the sewing room and do something.   

CHOCOLATES... will be going in our neighbour's letterboxes tomorrow.  With a little tag saying "Merry Christmas from #5".  
I have done that before actually.

ABOVE: I have to admit, being in my sewing room wasn't my 'HAPPY PLACE' the past week or so.
I let things get me down again.
But today?
Loving it. 
This new project is fun, and different from what I've been doing lately.
Just what I needed.

It's all ready for stitching now, but first, I'm gunna have some lunch.

AND.... that's a wrap.  I got that runner finished at 7.15 pm.   It took most of the day, as applique takes much longer than just joining strips together.

I showed it to Stew and he was like.... not sure about it.  Because it's RED.  Not a colour I've done before.
But I am sure someone is gunna love it.
I even like it, but not for my house.

And now... it's time to end the day on here, so catch ya tomorrow.
When you will get to see that runner finished.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:44 AM

    My suggestion - get what you should not eat out of your house, even if it means in the garbage covered with liquid soap. And then go back to eating only from home.

    I am sorry you are struggling.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop hating yourself first of all. It's okay! And add those chocolates to the Christmas gifts! Wrap them up and label them so they are not "yours" anymore. Don't be so hard on yourself. You don't need that negativity! You are just fine the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you #Dogstars xx thanks for always being kind and positive with my Ma and family xx
      #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

      Delete
    2. Anonymous1:23 PM

      So right. It's easy to be down on ourselves and hard work changing it back. You are awesome Chris πŸ‘Œ kj

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Have you thought about getting a lightweight sun umbrella - they are used all the time in the hot countries. At least it would keep the sun off you, not much you can do about the humidity. As for the spare chocolates, why not take them to the supermarket and put them in the Christmas donations - no more temptation for you. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about an umbrella, but you still can't beat the outdoor heat. At least the mall is air conditioned.

      Delete
  4. Exercise when you're out of sorts is good. It means you are not completely off the healthy path. My one trick is no fast food & no more deal in the house. it is the only way for me to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is never a good time of year for mental health. You have done so well this year and if you slip a bit don't beat yourself up. Maybe another challenge? You did so well with the last one.
    It is good you have walking partners. And an airconditioned mall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on getting the chocolates out of the house. I have the same willpower. Love how the runner is working up, can't wait to see more of it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't have chocolate or any lollies in house. Hope U find the track to motivate real soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this project so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:08 PM

    So glad you had a great day in your sewing room. It seems when you are down and thus not following your diet regime it all falls apart 🀷‍♀️ understandable totally. You get annoyed with yourself and feel you are failing. On top of that the scales go up! It’s bloody cruel, I hear you girl! When you are sewing up a storm it usually seems that you are in a happy place with your eating? Hope I’m making sense. Only my observations, as it’s how I find myself at times. When you are in control with your exercise and eating you power on with everything including your sewing. Hang in there. You have achieved so much this year with your weight and health. Set a time to fall back into routine (maybe new year) but in the meantime do the very best you can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda11:42 AM

      Above comment was from me lol forgot to put my name

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.