Tuesday, November 15, 2022

GET IT DONE NOW

Today I plan on wrapping the Christmas Presents I already have.

Might as well get it done now, rather than put it off till the last minute.

Then I am going to sort out stuff for our next market.  It's going to be at Tamahere.  BUT, the weather forecast is for terrible weather, so I need to scale things down.

We will need to keep everything towards the back of our gazebo, so hopefully nothing gets wet.

That means only taking about HALF of what we usually take.  *sigh*

I wouldn't usually even contemplate going on a wet day, but if I want to keep my 'spot', I need to go.  

It has taken YEARS to get a spot in this market, I'm not giving it up for anything.

I am not holding out hope for a good day at all... but it is what it is.

Once I've got that sussed, I plan on finishing that Tree Runner I started yesterday.  It will probably only take me a couple of hours.


ABOVE:  All Archer wants for Christmas is... his two front teeth!  LOL


ABOVE:  I'm so very happy with my Princess Maude Azalea!  She's doing so well in the rockery.


9.30 am.
Done all the housework.  Decided to put presents in Christmas Fabric Bags.  No wrapping required!
I will need to wrap small kids presents though.
But bulk of it is sorted.   

Lacy is visiting this morning sometime.  I might see if I can convince her to do me vacuming, it's in dire need of being done.



Yeah right.  That didn't happen.  Didn't even try to ask her.  Timing wasn't good.

ABOVE:  My first tree runner in forever.  And it's a good long one.  Perfect for a dining table.
Hopefully it sells sooner rather than later.

It's now 1.06, time for lunch.

I just saw something on Facebook I might try making.  It probably won't be something for markets.  But it's cute.
You will have to wait till it's made to see what it is.  And that probably won't be until tomorrow.
I'm knackered for some reason.

The threatened rain has not eventuated YET.  But it is in the air.  Just my luck the very worst day will be Saturday, instead of Friday.  😒😠😡

Tonight we are having Tandoor chicken over rice.  It's all ready to go.  I will cook it after I get back from WW.
I think if I cut all my hair off I might have a tiny loss... otherwise it's looking like a small gain. Shit on it.  I really do need to pull my finger out and just DO IT PROPERLY.  

Slow and steady.  I lost .300 grams.  While it's not a lot, it's better than a gain, which is what I expected.  I'm feeling confident I will reach my end of year goal.   I just need to lose 5.5 kilos to get there.

I'm cooking dinner now, so I better bugger off.

9.30 pm:  Dinner was lovely, even though the rice was a bit too sticky.  I forgot the rice to water ratio and used too much water.  Still edible.  Just super sticky.  Would have been perfect for sushi!

Catch ya tomorrow, I'm going to watch Coronation Street now.

10 comments:

  1. Maybe you could bring some extra stuff you can keep it hidden under the table in plastic boxes - so if someone REALLY wants to browse they can dig in a dry spot in the corner. HAHA. Digging for treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:29 PM

    Hi can you tell me what you use to scramble the eggs inside the shell? I remember you talking about it a while ago...does the egg look like yolk or the white? Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Answer on the blog tomorrow Peta.

      Delete
  3. Oh! A Lacy visit!
    It's been awhile. Hope she's doing well.
    Hi Lacy! (are you still wearing that necklace that I love?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fine runner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends just bought the robovac it goes at night when there sleeping she loves loves it.
    Shuts half the house off then in the
    Morning she shuts the bedroom end off and lets it do its thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and the husband
    Is getting the robo lawnmower for there handkerchief piece
    Of lawn he was sold
    On it after a demo at there place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the loss especially when you weren’t expecting it. I sent you a message on messenger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, didn't get or/can't find it.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the loss. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.