Tuesday, November 08, 2022

BOWL COSY'S

 Today I'm going to be making bowl cosy's.

With my Kiwiana fabrics, joined together like the runners and Zippered Pouches.

I'm sure they will go down well.  I have cut out quite a few other fabrics for the cosy's, but will put them aside for now.  I really want some of the Kiwiana ones for the next market.

It does involve lots more work per cosy, but hey, what else am I gunna be doing?

I'm also tending the pool ... first thing this morning I will check the chemical levels and go from there.  Pump on all day again... I've got this.


10.25 am:  The pool looks much the same today as it did yesterday afternoon.

I might need to get some Clarifier for it.  The chemical levels are now bang on, but it's cloudy still.  OR... I just give it a few more days and see what happens.

ABOVE:  I love how the 'Kiwiana' Bowl Cosy has come out.  It did take heaps longer to make, having to join all the fabrics together, but well worth it.

I am always being told (at markets) that my products are too cheap.  Nice to know.

I just sat down and worked out how much it ACTUALLY cost me to make a Bowl Cosy.  NOT including my time.

And I'm selling them for almost a LOSS.
So reluctantly, I am upping the cost by $5 per Cosy.
I hope it doesn't stall their sales.  But seriously, I might as well be giving them away otherwise.

Right, it's now 11.18 am, time to get something to eat.  My tummy sure rumbles earlier in the day right now.


Three days in a row, I ate grapes.  Three days in a row I suffered from Acid Reflux.
I started joining the dots.
For the last two days, no grapes, no acid reflux.
So today, I'm eating grapes again to test my theory.

Pray for me guts.

So far so good!  I've eaten quite a few grapes! 

7 pm. We are now in Cambridge for Card Nite. Catch up later.


ABOVE:  Cards was fun again this evening.  We always have heaps of laughs... that's why I go!
I don't care if I 'win' or 'lose', I just want to have fun.

And now I'm home and about to watch Coronation Street (taped).  
Catch ya tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:56 AM

    Have a good one Chris kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. When people comment on how much stuff I have sewn for my craft booth I'm always like well it's sewing or cleaning haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful cozy. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If people are commenting then you must be underselling them. Most people complain things are too dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your gut. I think your new price is more than fair for the cozies. Wish I could buy one or more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have reflux this morning too yuck. Time to get some more Pepto lol. Other sellers will tell me that sometimes that I don't charge enough but I am really careful on what I pay for the ingredients of my items so I think I'm fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the craft sales.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.