Saturday, June 25, 2022

SATURDAY DOINGS

 I saw something like this on Facebook, had to do my own Kiwi version:

ABOVE:  The sad thing is, it's so true!  EDIT: Its supposed to be  petrol tanker... NOT a milk tanker! Lol

I was sitting down eating a piece of garlic bread yesterday afternoon.
Look down:

ABOVE:  These two eye balling me.... 

Look to my left:


ABOVE:  And so is Beau.

They all got a little bit of me bread, cos like, how could I not share?  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

Today Mike and Joyce will be going shopping.  They always do that when the come up here.

So, no doubt it will be a 'family' trip to the shops.


Stew and Mike are getting haircuts. Stew looks like my hunk again.

Chartwell Square is the busiest I've seen it in over 2 years!


ABOVE:  two hunky men again.  😊

We are back from the mall now.  Mike and Joyce had a blast doing clothing shopping.  They are now at Steve and Bex's playing with the boys.
Stew and I are parked in front of the TV chilling out till dinner time.
Dinner tonight is going to be takeaways.  No cooking for me.  Yaaa.

πŸ’œ It's only 3.15... and I'm starting to get cold.  Time to heat up me HeatPods .... they are SOOOOOOoooooo good!


Marley finally reacted to Beau!
We had taken her tennis ball off her, after she'd been playing and chasing after it all day. I could see she was exhausted and needed to have a break.
So... she was hunting for it frantically, and Beau started annoying her, so she snapped and gave him a message... "Fuck OFF or I will bite you!"

He's a very clever dog and got the message pretty quickly.  lol

It's now 8.48 pm, everyone has gone home and all is quiet here again.
I won't be up too late tonight, I'm tired.  
Catch ya tomorrow.

12 comments:

  1. Those fur babies are so cute! Such expressive eyes. I hope you all enjoy the shopping trip. Beautiful sunny day here in Christchurch today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does only get a hair cut when he comes to visit you?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats dogs for you, our two are just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, not been on facebook for a few days and this has just about made my Matariki!!!! Welcome backkkkkkkkk. SO GOOD TO SEE YOU xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. LOVE Stew's t-shirts :) And hair-cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike is so funny... always arrives like a Viking and leaves like a male model!! What a difference. You must love having them visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike looks so much younger with his haircut and face defuzzed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiwionholidays8:16 PM

    Hiya Chris n all lovely to see the blog back
    Love the b4 n after photos of the guys and Stew the Chiefs colours Jealous much πŸ‘even though I was stoked Canty took it away this year πŸ‰

    Lovely catchup with Mike n Joyce and that Beautiful dog of theirs ,,,nice for your ones to have company ,,
    Hope all the lil ones are going good too,,

    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was a lovely evening and Dinner xx love family time x
    #Lacy πŸ’œπŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tanker is classic! I've just posted it on to the rest of the family. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haircuts your chappies got. Quite a difference.
    My daughter has one of those heating pads. Loves it. In sickness and in health. And so does her dog πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:02 AM

    Haha! I was wondering the same about Mike! He seems to do this transformation every time he comes! It’s rather fun! He looks about ten years younger with the new look. But he looks great either way! I love the extremes!
    !

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.