Thursday, June 02, 2022

ONE MOMENT PLEASE

 8.30 am.  Just got outta bed.

Did not hear Stew leave for work AT ALL.

ABOVE:  My mission today?  Make my hair look half decent.  I want to wear it down more, but not like that!

After getting myself looking half decent, I'm gunna head into the sewing room to do more on this:

ABOVE:  I have stitched around all the letters etc, and am about a third of the way through quilting it.

I hope to actually finish it today.




ABOVE:  It's done.  But I have to unpick the left hand side, cos I mucked it up. And I have to sew some ties on the back to hang it up with at markets.
But for now... I'm hungry and am going to get me some lunch.

ABOVE:  And, the rain was coming down sideways in huge waves before.  Now it's just a steady, heavy drizzle.


ABOVE:  that's a bit better than this morning I must say.  Thanks to me camera's filters.  They take away so  many wrinkles!

8 pm:  end of day.  Got all our motel stays booked for our trip away next week.  Wed - Palmy.  Thur - Lower Hutt.  Fri - Napier.
Sat - home again.
This was a spur of the moment trip... to help celebrate Karen Jones 65th Birthday.

Good job done.
Time to sign off for the day.
Catch ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.