Tuesday, March 15, 2022

GROOMS AND DINNER

 The girls get groomed again today.  That's late morning, which gives me the opportunity to pop into the supermarket next door and get.... a BIRTHDAY CAKE.

Cos it's Bex's birthday today.  She's 30+, not sure if it's 34 or 35!

One of them numbers anyway.

We will be having them over for dinner this evening, plus the usual family who like to be here.  Just an 'open door' type thing.

I've not even decided what we are having yet!  Something easy for sure.  I'm not up for massive effort.  lol


So made up my mind... we are having Chinese Takeaways for dinner.

I'm not up for cooking much.

Or baking a cake obviously.

Woke up feeling almost normal!  Then made the bed, showered etc and ... exhausted.


ABOVE:  Think I might have a nap. lol  Nah, I'll probably fold that washing.


12 noon:  The girls are at the groomers.  I cleaned out my car... far too much shit in it.  Folded all the washing and put it away. 

Got a cake at the supermarket.  There was NO choice, it was a Chocolate Cake, or NOTHING.

The meat department was woefully empty too.  But, I did manage to buy two of those lovely Citrus Crunch Salads. 

The neighbours had scaffolders in, looks like they are replacing their roof.
Lacy is enjoying eyeing up the men.  

And I'm just sitting here, feeling like my head is full of cotton wool.  Friggin sick to death of this.

4.25 pm:  Coco, sit still for a photo would ya?


NO.

What about you Marley?

Will this do?
I tried.

ABOVE:   Bex has had a lovely birthday, and we all enjoyed her birthday dinner.
The above video is her opening her birthday card... I put a wind up butterfly in it.

I will add a few photos tomorrow.
For now... it's the end of the day.
Time to sign off.
Catch ya tomorrow.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Happy Birthday to Bex. Still a young chick. She is a right arm to you when needed. I hope uou Ll have a wonderful night. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bex, I hope you have a wonderful day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I throw my laundry on the couch, too! If I don't put it away - the dog lays in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Bex! Have a lovely time with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Happy Birthday Bex! Have a wonderful day!
    Kym/Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try again, not sure where my previous message went. Anyway Happy Birthday Bex, have a wonderful day !! I'm glad you are feeling better too Chris - I'm sure the energy will return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Bex, have a great day.
    At least you can sit and fold washing Chris no effort required

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the birthday wishes 💚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to the fabulous Bex. I hope you feel better tomorrow Chris. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marley is looking spiffy! Coco looks like a clown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Bex. May you have many more of them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Birthday to Bex. Pups look good. Hope you feel back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Bex!
    The dogs look fantastic.
    Nice Lacy had some entertainment haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.