Saturday, November 27, 2021

MAKE IT PRETTY

ABOVE: This is the little stool we got in Tauranga yesterday.

Today we are going to buy some foam so I can re-pad and recover it.  It is going to end up looking really pretty.  And NOT orange!

I am 100% sure the dogs have fleas.  They won't stop scratching and gnawing at their rumps.  So, Frontline is on the 'to get' list today.

Stew and I have a little list of things to get today, once that's done we will come home and get on with things around here.

ABOVE:  This is a panel I got yesterday.  I'm not sure what I will do with it.  But I am keeping it cos it's really neat.  It's a bit like having a Colour Wheel, that you can use to see what colours go together.

Right, that's me for now.  

Catch ya later.  


12.35 pm:  And we are home after being out and about.
We went into town to an amazing Game/Card/Puzzle shop for some ideas for Christmas for kids.
Bought a couple of things... very helpful shop owner I must say.

We stopped at a little Op Shop on River Road... mostly 'sell on behalf' stuff.  Beautiful little shop. We saw this cute little guy, and Stew bought him for us.

ABOVE:  His name shall be River (cos that's the road he used to live on).  According to Stew, River is a Woodland Conservationist.   He's from a collection called Woodland something or other.
So.  He's joined the family.

We are now having some lunch before doing anything else.

ABOVE:  Just for you ROBYN.  Steve wearing the best singlet ever.  😂😅😆

ABOVE:  We got tarted up...

ABOVE:  Stew's idea.  Dinner at Lone Star.

ABOVE: We are not very adventurous.  He had steak and I had Pork.   Tonight, HANDS DOWN, the best Loaded Hog I've had.  Such a relief, I almost didn't order it after the last two times, when it was not very good.

Anyway, we are now both in food comas, and just blobbing out at home till bedtime.

Catch ya tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:49 AM

    That angel looks like the colour chart for Hoffman solids. I bought something like this when I was in US 5 years ago. Have used it in Dads quilt - he was a painter.kj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:22 AM

      Geez I wrote panel not angel lol. Must be the concussion! Kj

      Delete
  2. Kiwionholidays12:01 PM

    Love that wee table there can imagine recovered it will be awesome
    That hospice shop is our go to when we are back in BOP for holidays
    Always get some wee treasures there,,✔️

    Going on a road trip a couple of hours away now to pick up some Reno stuff off Marketplace,,

    Be nice to get out on the open road but different scenery to what you guys had yesterday, the photos were stunning,

    Enjoy the weekend
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate orange. To the point that when I had post natal depression I couldn't have anything orange in the house. Yes, I am a bit crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez you lot really know how to wind my clock 🤣🤣 Steve you're looking cute as always (apart from the singlet) 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always seem to find the perfect things to finish a room or space great find!
    Another addition to the Xmas line up, glad you had a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww ... River is very cute. Great to see you and Stew getting out and about enjoying each other's company over the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:57 AM

    Aw, that is so cute...love that you went out on a date!! Thanks for all of the lovely pictures of your driving trip. How is the new Rav4? Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:48 AM

    Love the little table....can't wait to see what you do with it. I love a rummage in an op shop. Was in a large local one recently and spotted a gorgeous moses basket for £15, I swear it had never been used, looks brand new (and a good brand too) I don't even have any blimmin grandchildren yet but live in hope eh ?!! It can be stored away and maybe someday there will be a wee babby to use it. Have had to catch up on a week's worth of your blog as had my Dad staying straight after we flew back from holiday so lots of cooking and baking and taking him out on day trips. Went to the bingo with my sister last night, came out and it was snowing like buggery - I just came from 27 degrees in Spain 😎so me no likee ☹
    Jane G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.