Sunday, November 28, 2021

CATS...

 I have 10 pieces of fabric cut out, ready to make 10 cat runners.

NO WHITE backgrounds this time.

Doing the black cat with the green background inspired me to try more colour.

So, that's what I will be doing today.

Deciding what cats to do.

Definitely 2-3 'WHAT' cats.

Probably at least 2 more 'NEED WINE', even thought they are a right pain to stitch!

I'm not sure what Stew has in mind for today?

Possibly nothing but watching sport, which is fine by me.  I've got no jobs lined up for him!

Next weekend we will probably be busy putting that 'parcel' together.  As long as our driveway is done.

AND move Brylee... either to a new flat, or back home till she can find a new flat.

Right, that's me for now.  Catch ya later.


12.50 pm: And as I said... I've been in me sewing room all day.
I've got 8 Cat Runners on the go... It's been great getting a few ready.
There's still HEAPS to do on each one of course, I've just done some preliminary work on them for now.
But... I'm sure I will get to work on them over the next few days and even get some finished.


But right now, my stomach is grumbling, so I am going to stop for lunch.  Might check out what Stew is doing too.
He's already been out to The Base to get ear plugs, he gets sore ears from swimming.
AND he bought me Christmas Paper, cos that's ANOTHER job waiting to be done. 

ABOVE:  7 pm.  Stopped for dinner.  I've made a big mess today.
But, there's going to be 8 Runners ready for stitching tomorrow!
But only if I go back in there after dinner and finish making lettering.

I've not done any 'fine tuning' details yet... but it will happen sometime during the week.

Clearly it's been a quiet day around here... I hope you have been enjoying your Sunday?
I've lost track of the days .... always happens when Stew has extra days off.
Monday tomorrow, back to normal.

But now... I'm gunna sign off early cos there is not much happening here, I'll do a bit more in the sewing room then watch TV before bedtime.

8 comments:

  1. Poor Brylee isn’t having much luck with her accommodation is she ? I hope she finds something long term soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34 PM

    I wish my sewing room was so tidy. I'm busy downsizing. I will be moving away one day so good time to get rid of a lot of stuff. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet day here just "mentally preparing" for work tomorrow with an ASAHI 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeann7:45 PM

    I suggest the next purchase when out is a couple of small bins for your sewing room. One for the cutting table and one beside your sewing machine. save you vaccuum cleaner some work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha if Chris can’t keep the floor clean when sewing , no one can. I have a bin right next to my leg and still end up with heaps on the floor

      Delete
  5. I commented but the internet ate it. Cats Cats Cats. Love it!! I might have to order a wine cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive had a truely amazing day the Christmas Hut in chch run house tour 6 amazingly stunning houses decorated for Christmas just fantastic a hellmof a lot of driving but now I'm safely home the driving is just a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a huge mess in the sewing room too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.