Sunday, September 19, 2021

POTTERING ...

 Morning.   I've been awake since friggin 6 am.

I don't understand why I always wake up so early!

It would be nice to actually SLEEP till at least 7.  But no.

So today I am going to stitch this lot up:

ABOVE:  It's going to be a runner for my dining table.  It will match others, in these fabrics, that I have in the family room. 

ABOVE: This Azalea is now in full bloom and it is utterly gorgeous!  It's looks like candy floss, so pretty.

Stew's job this morning is to do a run to the dump.  Our trailer has been slowly filling up these past few months.  Time to get rid of it all.

Not sure what else is on the agenda, maybe nothing!  


1 pm. I've done some rearranging in my sewing room this morning. 

That took an hour or so. Then I did some sewing.

Stew got all the rubbish to the dump. 

Now we are having lunch at Chartwell Square. 

Not too busy here. We went to The Base first... but it was just too crowded.  There were no seats in the food court at all.

So here we are. 

Might have a wander around after lunch.

Well we didn't wander.  I couldn't think of a single thing we needed or wanted at Chartell.

So home we came.

And Stew took me on a little tour of our back garden, to point out some flowers coming up.

As I wasn't here at this time last year, it is so neat to see all the spring growth.  I missed spring in 2019, as we moved here in December.  So, this is my first time enjoying SPRING in our new home.

PAULA:  Your comment was quite apt!  

Confession time:  Stew and I both had a nap this afternoon!  It was rather nice.

Brylee visited us too.  

Dinner was sausages, left over baked carrot dish and mashed potatoes.

Now... time to clock off for the day.

Catch ya tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Love the pops of red in the runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone can sew but it takes talent to put fabrics together and you have that in spades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Azalea looks fantastic ... you'll be enjoying seeing your spring display develop in your garden this year.🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed! So many lovely flowers coming out.

      Delete
  4. Yes spring is here and the flowers all look great at the moment you guys will be full on in Reno mode and that will definitely be awesome when finished nice runner too brw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiwionholidays7:13 PM

    Love those azaleas,
    Amazing what comes through at night while we are asleep,
    😴

    Not much on our schedule today after busy weeks
    Ike you ones, so good to know you ones had a relaxer as well
    Take care

    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you make baked carrot dish? It sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuesday, February 18, 2020
      CARROT DISH

      Delete
  7. The bush is really pretty! Can't wait to see the finished runner

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.