Saturday, July 31, 2021

YAA IT'S THE WEEKEND


ABOVE:  This.  The last one is my all time favourite saying.  And so true.


ABOVE:  The girls in their favourite place... looking out the studio door, checking out everyone who walks past on the footpath.

Can you believe it's the last day of July?

Seriously, this year is going too damn fast.

August tomorrow.  Some BIG things happening in August.

I really hope the painting company can do our interior in August.

THEN we can get the carpet done too.  

Talking of carpet, I've not heard from ChemDry about when they are coming to clean the hallway carpet yet.  I hope they come next week.

Oh and today I hope to drag Stew into Carpet Court, I'd like him to look at all the options.  I'm still not 100% settled on what we will get yet, and would like his input.

And that's me for now... catch ya later.

10.10 am:  such a cold morning !  We've been having super heavy fogs these past few days.  At least if the fog lifts we end up  with a semi nice day.

ABOVE:  I don't think I've told you about Brylee's arm?

She's been off work for two months  because her right shoulder keeps dislocating!  This happened a few years ago when we lived in Cambridge too.

So... she has an appointment in a couple of weeks to see an orthopedic surgeon.  She may need surgery to tighten up her shoulder muscles.

In the meantime, she's off work and can't even drive.

Yaaa.... Stew is chief cook and bottle washer today.  He's making us toasted sandwiches for lunch.  

6 pm:  And wow we have had a lovely day so far.

Steve, Bex, Brylee, Lacy, Keera, Dante and Archer all came over and we went to the park, followed by ice cream sundaes at the mall.

Once home, everyone played and enjoyed each other's company.

Dinner tonight is McDonalds.  I'm looking forward to my Angus Burger, it's my first one in a month.

We are watching the Olympic games on the telly this evening.   I didn't think I'd watch any this year, but am enjoying most of it.  Maybe NOT the rugby though 😂😅😆.

Exactly two days since my Covid vaccination, and the injection site is still tender to touch, and starting to get itchy.  But I have no pain when using my arm.  So a good experience as far as I'm concerned.  

It's now 8.40 pm, and we are watching Olympic Beach Volleyball.  Time to sign off for the day.

Catch ya tomorrow.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Dear. I need to slow down. I read "I need to drag Stew into .... court" - I was like WHAT??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you chick the last one is so true. Foggy morning here and cold 🥶 definitely big things happen in August like my birthday 🎂🥳 have a super weekend 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, I had the same surgery on my shoulder and it was fantastic. My shoulder got to the point that it dislocated if I sneezed, or rolled over in bed. I wish I had done it earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i recall Brylee shoullder dislocation in Cambridge sorry it has rared its head again...hope it can be repaired sooner rather than later

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Brylee. At least she's smiling. August is going to be an amazing month. I feel it in my waters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that shoulder problem must be so annoying for Brylee ... I hope she manages to get it sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has anyone realized there are only 7 things in that list, not 8? Oh well, 7 good things to remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... trust you to notice that Christine! I sure didn't.

      Delete
  8. Kiwionholidays9:57 PM

    Sounds like you all had a fab day,

    Sorry to hear about Brylees arm

    Hope it’s sorted out soon ,,
    Same here n sunny days n spring on its way renewed energy for me I hope 🤞

    Have a great nights sleep
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:31 PM

    Sounds like a great day. We've actually had a bit of sun in ozzie here today. Has anyone else heard that the 'jab' will only last six-nine months (like the flu vaccine) and then you'll need to get another anther one??? Sarah (in Melbs).

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT????!~~~~ I don't have Angus Burgers at MY McDonalds! I soooo want one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mind Blowing! I just looked at New Zealand McDonald's ..... You have soooo much more available than we do!!!! Angus Burgers, Wraps, Mozzarella Burgers, Some sort of Almighty Texan BBQ - isn't Texas here in the USA but they sell a Texan Burger in New Zealand instead? Grilled Chicken - they discontinued that here, we only have crispy chicken sandwiches. Kiwi Burger! I have NONE of that. Sad.... I thought I knew everything about McDonalds.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.